Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Christmas is never on a Sunday ever again. The place where I'm at is opting to watch the Steelers game instead and I'm sure I'll get yelled at if I sit here and watch this Spurs game on my phone.

I guess Steph subbing out was legal because it was a shot clock violation and thus a stoppage in play.

im not buying this parker is washed... the spurs are good every year with the same old team and even beat miami a few years ago... the only new guy is aldrich...

I really hope Christmas is never on a Sunday ever again. The place where I'm at is opting to watch the Steelers game instead and I'm sure I'll get yelled at if I sit here and watch this Spurs game on my phone.

You must not watch football.
Of course I do. But I care more the Spurs.

[thread="654406"]Quote:[/thread]
I'm sure I'll get yelled at if I sit here and watch this Spurs game on my phone.

You a grown *** man dog.
This isn't my house nor is it my parents.

Most Consecutive Games with Block
LeBron James Longest Active Streaks vs Opponent

Warriors 10
Timberwolves 5
C0jmEKFXcAAZe1q.jpg

ppl still watch football?

Millions

Of course I do. But I care more the Spurs.

[thread="654406"]Quote:[/thread]
I'm sure I'll get yelled at if I sit here and watch this Spurs game on my phone.

You a grown *** man dog.
This isn't my house nor is it my parents.

This is a big Ravens/Steelers game. You can watch the Spurs anytime.

Get it all out now.

Y'all gon be hurt come June

View media item 2275504
Series could either way but they got zero answer for Kyrie and Steph never shows up against them.

even as a warriors fan, I'll agree that steph is a ******* nonfactor a majority of the time when playing the cavs. turnover machine and acts like every cavs defender is kryptonite. until he proves us wrong, i cant even defend him. he has absolutely no excuse for his terrible play today

that being said, the rest of this team i aint mad at

that steelers ravens game is a big game

and well the spurs are the spurs

only so many times you can watch lamarcus run of the court toddler style and pop being a **** to the sideline reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom