Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comical part here is that had the Cavs won you would be spouting off about how they own the Warriors :lol:

And what would have been wrong with that? That would have been 5 times in a row. What would have made that so comical?
Baring that the reg season games dont really matter, but 5 time in a row is 5 times in a row!

Last edited:
Dude feels like he has to defend Lebron anytime someone insults him lmaooo

Doesn't that work both ways? Seems like whenever someone gives the cavs or bron praise people try to down it. Its basketball its what happens. As long as the Lakers are trash everything dude says is irrelevant anyway.

So who won last night
We all lost cause now we will have to listen to this damn Warrior-Cavs debate until June.

NqhIraC.gif

Doesn't that work both ways? Seems like whenever someone gives the cavs or bron praise people try to down it. Its basketball its what happens. As long as the Lakers are trash everything dude says is irrelevant anyway.
Lol so the record of a team that has nothing to do with the discussion invalidates what someone says??

Dude feels like he has to defend Lebron anytime someone insults him lmaooo

You talk about the Lakers more than Lakers fans

It's honestly hard for me to imagine LBJ getting to the finals for the 7th straight year

I mean the cavs definitely are the class of the east, but at some point Luck has to work against LBJ in some fashion :lol:

I don't see that.

He's the best player of his generation with the best supporting cast in the conference.

MJ would've made it to the Finals potentially 8 times in a row if he wasn't gambling.

Injuries can always happen but Bron doesn't get injured and even without Love/Kyrie he held his own against the best team in the league.

He's become a master at conserving himself throughout the season for those playoff runs, hell he didn't even really have to turn his game up till the Finals.

Cavs got MOPPED last night i don't think I've seen that in a while in that kind of fashion...ill say it again Tristan Thompson is some cheeks with that contract good lord :smh:

Nope.

I mean....Steph won 2 MVP's and a damn championship making Tyler Johnson money.

Best value by far. Not even close.

Zeke putting up 28/6 bough [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. I can honestly say I was one of the people who didn't understand how Nate Robinson could be damn near a lotto pick......and lil Zeke could nearly go undrafted.

I mean nate was a freak athelete. But they put up virtually the same numbers at UW.....and Zeke did more with less/had a better feel for the PG position.

The athleticism made Nate seem like the better prospect.

To be fair, anybody who says they saw him being the 2nd most effecient under 6 foot PG since CP3 is lying.

I don't see that.

He's the best player of his generation with the best supporting cast in the conference.

MJ would've made it to the Finals potentially 8 times in a row if he wasn't gambling.

Injuries can always happen but Bron doesn't get injured and even without Love/Kyrie he held his own against the best team in the league.

He's become a master at conserving himself throughout the season for those playoff runs, hell he didn't even really have to turn his game up till the Finals.

And to be honest I don't think Jordans bulls would have beat Hakeem's rockets in 94 and 95

I hear South Beach is a great place to vacation during these dog days of the NBA Season.

Also, I've heard they have some magic vitamins down there around this time that'll rejuvenate you for the 2nd half of the season and playoff run :nerd:.

Fire up the PJ. Bron on his way.....

Last edited:
I hear South Beach is a great place to vacation during these dog days of the NBA Season.

Also, I've heard they have some magic vitamins down there around this time that'll rejuvenate you for the 2nd half of the season and playoff run :nerd:.

Fire up the PJ. Bron on his way.....

They have great HomeGrown Herbs down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom