Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
russ just crossed the **** out of aminu and nailed the dagger 3
sick.gif
pimp.gif

i loved that better dayz album yo.

and the acoustic of that same track with Nas :smokin

album was dope but johnny j's remix of thugz mansion with tyrese that didnt make the album > nas and anthony hamilton versions

Last edited:
Russ can take 30 shots right now no problem.

Teams get what 80-90ish shots per?

OKC took 98 today.

laugh.gif
Like, 25 is light work, should have been 40 tbh(but for damn sure every uncontested shot should be taken)

Last edited:
This was after that possession late in the 4th where Durant held the ball until there were like 3 seconds left then he dumped it off to Dray for a airball

Last edited:
I think Isaiah Thomas can realistically win MVP if he keeps Boston locked into the 2nd seed. Especially if he overtakes the Cavaliers for the no.1 seed.

This was after that possession late in the 4th where Durant held the ball until there were like 3 seconds left then he dumped it off to Dray for a airball
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

This experiment won't last two years if they don't win the chip this year. KD has terrible ISO habits that won't be broken and Draymond has no clue how to communicate his displeasure.

During this lull in games, I wanna ask who is the best player you guys have seen play live. 

Mine is Tim Duncan.

Kobe was washed when I finally got to watch him last season so regrettably, Bron in Miami.

Obviously seen Melo a bunch of times

Saw Harden a few weeks ago so I'll go with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom