Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was probably the best regular season game I've EVER seen from the Wizards in the Wall-era. They went toe-to-toe with one of the elite teams in the league and if it wasn't for ridiculously hot shooting from the perimeter and a fluke 3 pointer (still don't know how Lebron kept his feet in bounds...someone has to have a close up,) then the Wizards are walking away with a W.

This team has proven that they are more than worthy of having games being nationally televised. With 100% confidence, I can say that I feel as though the Wizards are the 2nd best team in the East. ****, we're still coming for your neck, Cleveland. I want this match up in the ECF.

*Also, props to Kevin Love for shaking off the in-game trade rumors and going off.

C4EMm4VWMAAdbGR.jpg

2nd best team in the East? Wizard?
Did Raptors and Celtics go on a losing streak?
Hmmmmmm. One close game against one of the elite and they're now the 2nd best team. Hmmmm

I literally went to my arsenal. Took a pic of some straps and PMed one of the NT homies ( who shall remain nameless) saying "get your man". I was legit out of control for a minute. Had to step away and calm myself. It wasn't that serious.

MY GAWD!!

I'll take a 7 game series of last night in the ECF please. Loved the intensity from the Wiz and I'm sure they know that's a game they really should have won. For as great as Bron's shot was and Kyrie hitting the dagger....Kevin really won that game for the Cavs last night. If the Wiz somehow get a scorer off the bench and/or a rim protector...I like their chances at an upset. Wavy I think it's time to bring back the glizzy for the remainder of the season

Hmmmmmm. One close game against one of the elite and they're now the 2nd best team. Hmmmm

NBA standings say we're 4th.

Going into last night we were the 3rd best team in the east, this morning we're the 4th.

Ball don't lie. If we want to be the 2nd best team in the east, then the standings gotta say so.

Last edited:

The way they're playing now? I got no issue saying it even if it's not reflected in the standings. 2-8 start severely hampered this team to begin the season. They're rolling now and have close to 3 months of solid play to back it up.

Last nights game has nothing to do with them being the 2nd best team in the East, to me.

It doesn't matter who's 2-3seed or if Wiz fell to 5th seed.

That's the 2nd best team in the East.

It's not even all star break but sure if you want to say they're definitely x y and z, sure..... lot can change still. Washington is definitely looking good no doubt can't deny it

I still think Boston has a claim for that distinction thus far

And going toe to toe with or even beating the Cavs right now isn't a hard thing to do in the Cavs current state, so that has no bearing for me when listing them as the 2nd best team

Last edited:
Last nights game has nothing to do with them being the 2nd best team in the East, to me.

It doesn't matter who's 2-3seed or if Wiz fell to 5th seed.

That's the 2nd best team in the East.

That's the way I see it.

However, as I said in the Wizards thread, they have to do something about the bench. They're getting next to nothing aside from contributions from Oubre and Smith. Speaking of Oubre, how good has he been? Dude been putting in work from day one....NT pre-draft scouting report be damned :lol:

Last edited:
In the heat of a discussion I never get personal. NEVER. I can't tell you how many times I overlook the personal shots at me. Its disrespectful and at some point you gotta let people know it's not cool. Its that simple.

Maturity is being able to disagree without taking that personal shot road. If someone challenges you as man you better say something or else others will see that and feel like it's cool to say whatever to you. It's a grown man mentality.

I had enough of the personal shots tonight. That "pull your skirt up" line set me off. Maybe homie was joking but after the Wall/Curry debate and letting that type of personal slander ride I wasn't having it. Maybe y'all can always laugh it off and be good but I can't.
oh yeah alot of dudes in here get personal when they're losing an argument lol
i don't laugh it off but i just ignore it now cause it's pointless

That game was sensational!

The wizards are for real. So proud of this team, I know they wanted this one bad. Lebron's shot was a heartbreaker :x

Everyone was on their top game including Marv :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom