Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oubre was trash the first month of the season though.

Hot trash. Seeing how thin their bench is and has been, his lack of production in that first month attributed the most to that poor record to start the Season.

He was so bad dudes were like "Wiz goofed" and "he's regressed RIP" etc

If you don't think the Wizards are the second best team in the East, you haven't been watching them play lately.  There was a rough start, and there's no telling what will happen in April.  But right now, the Wizards are the second best team in the East.

It's not even all star break but sure if you want to say they're definitely x y and z, sure..... lot can change still. Washington is definitely looking good no doubt can't deny it

I still think Boston has a claim for that distinction thus far
I agree with that. I think Boston at full strength is better then the Wiz.

idk why y'all are putting y'all faith in boston
they've never done anything and i hope y'all don't think horford is changing anything

Don't put my faith in anyone. No one in the east beating the Cavs. The Cavs will wipe the floor with any team in the east in a series and it won't be close. We've all seen this movie before, we know how it ends.
Wizard going to ot with the Cavs in Feb is insignificant.
Just saying I think Celtics the 2nd best team.

Last edited:
Boston isn't healthy right now though so "Boston at full strength is better" holds no weight for me. It's the same out West. I think LAC when healthy is the 3rd maybe 2nd best team behind SAS/GSW but they're beat to hell so, they aren't a top 5 team even though the standings may have them ranked there currently.

And another thing, Collector is a proper dude but on the cool, Frisco didn't say anything or take any personal shot. He said pull ya skirt up or something...I mean that line is used often without folks treating it like "f ya momma" or something like that.

It's like saying wash ya face or start over, imo.
Dude was a bit sensitive about something else, that loss :rofl:

Or drunk or both

Lance Stephenson just signed a 10day with the Wolves.

Cavs don't want a playmaker or anybody.
Who is their scout head?

toronto and washington have both been out of the first round
wizards actually should've went to the ecf twice but they choked vs indiana and atlanta
The Eastern conference finals? Lol, no

And John's been with the same team his entire career, it was about time he made the playoffs and out of the first round. Congrats

Isiah just now coming into his own, and is in only his basically second full year with Boston. If he was with Boston for all his 6 years and he still never made it out of the first round you'd have a point

If you don't think the Wizards are the second best team in the East, you haven't been watching them play lately.  There was a rough start, and there's no telling what will happen in April.  But right now, the Wizards are the second best team in the East.
Nah Imma' stick with Raps and not overreact in mid-season. 

The Eastern conference finals? Lol, no

And John's been with the same team his entire career, it was about time he made the playoffs and out of the first round. Congrats

Isiah just now coming into his own, and is in only his basically second full year with Boston. If he was with Boston for all his 6 years and he still never made it out of the first round you'd have a point
what
just start over

what
just start over
Think you should. This Wizards team has never made it to the Eastern conference finals. Don't want to hear "should have". Lol

John at this point, should have been out of the first round. He's been on the same team his entire career

It's not really fair to judge Boston's current team against Washington's in terms of their current history because Boston hasn't had the same star players for as long as Washington has

Last edited:

Nah Imma' stick with Raps and not overreact in mid-season. 
How is it overreacting mid-season if we're talking about mid-season?  A lot of y'all seem focused on past accomplishments, or some big picture.  I'm saying based on play, right now, the Wizards are the 2nd best team in the east.

Last edited:
Think you should. This Wizards team has never made it to the Eastern conference finals. Don't want to hear "should have". Lol

John at this point, should have been out of the first round. He's been on the same team his entire career

It's not really fair to judge Boston's current team against Washington's in terms of their current history because Boston hasn't had the same star players for as long as Washington has
he has been out the first round iirc

what does him being on the same team have to do with anything

he has been out the first round iirc
He has, I'm saying that was to be expected being he's been on the same team for his entire career in the East. If Isaiah was on the same team his entire career in the East for 6 years and never made it out, then I'd judge Isiah for that

Wall and the Wizards have been out of the first round each of their two playoff appearances. Lost to a better Indy team and lost to the Hawks (Wall broke his wrist). The latter, was the season where they had a legit shot of making the ECF if they kept their health. Wizards didn't choke anything :lol:

what does him being on the same team have to do with anything
John or Thomas? Hard to build chemistry if you're constantly changing teams. This Boston team has had its core for what, 2.5 seasons? If Isiah had been with Boston his entire career and not made it out of the first round I'd give you that point. However he's only been with them a few years and his first season they went up against Cleveland... and he came that season mid way...

I'll let Boston show me what they have this year. If they are one and done again then I'll judge them accordingly

Wall and the Wizards have been out of the first round each of their two playoff appearances. Lost to a better Indy team and lost to the Hawks (Wall broke his wrist). The latter, was the season where they had a legit shot of making the ECF if they kept their health. Wizards didn't choke anything :lol:
you're completely missing the point
jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom