Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wishing a speedy recovery for parker

homie was on one of my DK LUs to win a decent amount of money last month.. wish him nothing but the best

as bad as this is for bari

the team is gonna fall in the standings and thus could be the straw that leads to a j kidd exit

there are already issues with him

Whiteside caught someone's shot last night? Sheesh. That and falling over from a cross is the only way I'm removing myself from a game
remember what A.I did to Antonio Daniels when making him fall twice lol

just gotta head to the showers after that one

awwsome awwsome We can both agree that Jabari is a max extension guy right? So what do you consider cheap. Because I think that he's going to get 10-15% off his max value if not more. To me that's cheap. That may be where the difference in opinion lies.

Last edited:
Still don't understand how and why did dude get thrown in jail after? :stoneface:
Don't think you can put your hands on them guards/officers? without getting arrested

You can get arrested for simply running onto the court...

fact.

during the pistons/6ers games the other day a guy ran, from courtside, on to the court to dance. Not even during the game, but during a timeout and they were doing a dance skit. There were no players on the court. After that he was yoked up by the blue shirt security guys and the police. They took him in the tunnel and arrested him. He was charged with a misdemeanor trespass and banned for 1 year. From everything. All pistons games and all concerts and events. :wow:.

Moral of the story...dont f around b.

Jimmy Butler to the Bucks? :nerd:

Same division, so probably not...but I wonder if there is a package Milwaukee could put together that would entice Chicago to pull the trigger?

No rhyme or reason for the scenario other than the Marquette connection and Parker's injury.

Jimmy Butler to the Bucks? :nerd:

Same division, so probably not...but I wonder if there is a package Milwaukee could put together that would entice Chicago to pull the trigger?

No rhyme or reason for the scenario other than the Marquette connection and Parker's injury.

Not trying to see String run alphabet off his corner. Plus winning now isn't that important. It's time to focus on the lottery

Terrible news man. Idk why this **** got me down a bit smh. Don't even know Bari....but I feel for the young brother.

Speedy recovery shorty [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Saw it all happening last night with Jabari

I was on that good good Pineapple Kush and 3rd beer, I literally felt sick to my stomach and almost threw up.

I hate them injuries. He will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom