Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL none of those guys listed above would like to play for a racist town like boston plzzz :lol:

lol what. are you implying the dudes currently on the Celtics or have been in the past are totally cool with racism. You're exaggerating.
Yea idk where that came from, if it was free agency time he might have a point but we been in here talking trades for a min :lol: ....players dont worry bout that stuff too much when they get traded/drafted to the Celtics

:x :x :x @ the way the Knicks treat their legends :smh:

Not surprised seeing all the players speaking out against his treatment,trash franchise

Last edited:
same knee damn. Same thing gonna happen to Lavine unless he can drastically change his game

remember what A.I did to Antonio Daniels when making him fall twice lol

just gotta head to the showers after that one

Nobody will forget. That's gotta be the worst body I've ever seen. Falling twice in one combo. Legendary. But getting your shot snatched out the air is just as bad

More embarrassing, the Knicks or last year's Sixers?

I ask, because maybe Silver needs to step in...

Reggie Miller ‏@ReggieMillerTNT  

If you're a FA to be, why would you play for an Owner who treats the past greats like this or a President who stabs star player in the back?

I don't know about C-Webb's commentating skills but I would like him to be back with Chuck, EJ, and Jet. Shaq's gotta go.
Yeah, that's true. He does seem to be a lot better with them

Knicks, not a question honestly. The Sixers you expected it with all their injuries, how many young guys they have, the little veteran help.

Knicks have at least decent guys to say the very least right now. Sixers had 3 guys with more than 3 years in the league last season: Elton Brand, Carl Landry & Ish

Last edited:

Knicks 
tired.gif

From the GM feuding with the star player, to their star PG going A-wall, to ex players physically trying to fight management,

I mean,

It has to be NYK

SLAM Magazine ‏@SLAMonline
More
Phil Jackson reportedly called Michael Jordan to see if he could calm Charles Oakley down prior to his arrest http://slam.ly/7FJmbi

:rofl: :rofl:

BRUHHH what is Mike gonna do when he all the way in Charlotte...Phil do you know Oaks track record? :rofl: :rofl:

Oak said on the radio today that Mike asked him if he wanted him to come get him. But Oak said he had enough people to hold him down in New York.

SLAM Magazine ‏@SLAMonline
More
Phil Jackson reportedly called Michael Jordan to see if he could calm Charles Oakley down prior to his arrest http://slam.ly/7FJmbi

:rofl: :rofl:

BRUHHH what is Mike gonna do when he all the way in Charlotte...Phil do you know Oaks track record? :rofl: :rofl:

Oak said on the radio today that Mike asked him if he wanted him to come get him. But Oak said he had enough people to hold him down in New York.

I get that after the arrest...but according to the statement it was prior to his arrest so apparently Phil tustve knew something was gonna go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom