Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Jahlil Okafor was informed that the 76ers have had trade talks with the Bulls, Pelicans, Blazers and Nuggets. Discussions ongoing.

I don't remember people, besides Cleveland fans (not really people), being this upset over Lebron leaving on tv.

Saw a clip of Russel and KD going at it, and Russ is definitely hurt. Like pierced his soul hurt.

If Cleveland fans aren't people then what are they? :lol:

Blake using his off arm to illegally push defenders out of position and dunk on them while also drawing a foul in the process is a thing of beauty

It really has sunk in now that KD loves the bay area, if the organisation plans to go ahead with him, steph and draymond then watch everyone else move on to other situations in the future.

Source: Jahlil Okafor was informed that the 76ers have had trade talks with the Bulls, Pelicans, Blazers and Nuggets. Discussions ongoing.
Send him to the Bulls for the Kings 1st that we owe them. Then philly still keeps the swap option.

Bulls get Okafor
Sixers get two 1st rounders for 2017
Can swap with the Kings in the future

Kangz get kang'd like always.

It really has sunk in now that KD loves the bay area, if the organisation plans to go ahead with him, steph and draymond then watch everyone else move on to other situations in the future.
Cant keep them all and if they somehow do they will deplete the bench to do so.

Iguodala and Livingston are probably leaving this summer unless they take drastic paycuts.

Iguodala and Livingston are probably leaving this summer unless they take drastic paycuts.
Will there not be any provisions under the new salary cap that allow them to get paid more than they usually would to stay?

Also lol at Durant and teammates still eating at that restaurant. Dude made a big fuss about denying them and then caved in

KD won on all levels leaving OKC.

Still think he'll choke in the playoffs. Draymond is overrated I never seen a guy get 4 points and get praised for an amazing night. Yes he's a great defender and gets a lot of assists just holding the rock while the offense works it's magic.

You win S&T Basketball Thread for the day. Probably the dumbest **** I've read on here in a minute.

C4eB384UYAA2aBe.jpg

C4eHfpwXAAARMjo.jpg

When Lebron went back to Cleveland for the first time as a Heat member, only Mo Williams and maybe one other dude were salty and upset. Everybody else was more like "we understand :wow:". Not a soul on OKC gave a **** about KD :lol: I bet goofy Kanter wish he didn't fracture his arm

Had mama Durant in tears...

"The most vicious things you could say, they said about my son tonight. It's hurtful," Wanda Durant told ESPN after the Golden State Warriors' 130-114 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.

"They called him a snake, a sellout, a b---h," she said. "It's just a sad day. I understand that they loved him. I do understand it. But the name calling. The people with the cupcakes on their backs. ... It didn't have to be like this."

After the game, she had tears in her eyes after hugging her son outside the Warriors' locker room.

I feel bad for Jah personally even though I'm not a fan of his game.

Must be tough to go from a potential #1 pick that's projected to be a franchise player to an afterthought/trade value.

Had mama Durant in tears...

"The most vicious things you could say, they said about my son tonight. It's hurtful," Wanda Durant told ESPN after the Golden State Warriors' 130-114 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.

"They called him a snake, a sellout, a b---h," she said. "It's just a sad day. I understand that they loved him. I do understand it. But the name calling. The people with the cupcakes on their backs. ... It didn't have to be like this."

After the game, she had tears in her eyes after hugging her son outside the Warriors' locker room.
She shouldn't have been at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom