Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis going nuclear now that Bari is out.

Russ esque usage incoming,

Listening KD's podcast with Bill Simmons, it was so telling when they started talking about Giannis.

KD heaped all the praise in the world on him, said he's faster/stronger/better athlete than he is already.

Said he's scared of what he will become.

Fake account

PSA: Elton Brand is not on twitter. This is a fake account. https://t.co/FRg4Rg2njw
— Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)

February 12, 2017

Nah that is Brand's real account. He's followed by several media outlets and just look down his timeline and see everybody tagging him in posts from the Sixers media as well as others in the past. The official NBA account even follows him and has tweeted to him tagging his user name in a post before. He just doesn't post very much so I guess that's why he never went about getting verified.

Last edited:
The Raptors should offer Sullinger, Poetl (or a Noguiera + Caboclo combo) and the Clippers pick for Ibaka.

Magic would have to take it too. :lol:

Last edited:
The Raptors should offer Sullinger, Poetl (or a Noguiera + Caboclo combo) and the Clippers pick for Ibaka.

Magic would have to take it too.
laugh.gif
I mean, that seems a lot better than what Cleveland could offer....

I really hope the Bulls don't land jah
Adding a big man who can't defend to go along with guards who can't shoot... would be such a Bulls thing to do

I really hope the Bulls don't land jah
Adding a big man who can't defend to go along with guards who can't shoot... would be such a Bulls thing to do
I hope that they do. Then move Jimmy for that Brooklyn Pick from the Celtics. Young Talent Galore.

Last edited:

Magic would have to take it too. :lol:

That package isn't that bad and probably the best they could get for him on an expiring.

Just finished the game.

Score was tied 22-22 with 3 mins left in the first. Russ comes out the game.

He comes back in with 9 mins left in the 2nd and Warriors are up 15 :rofl: they literally spent the remainder of the game trying to erase that deficit and never could

Also :rofl: @ Russ saying "I'm coming" to KD when OKC was still down 18. Then he comes out and scores 2 points in the fourth before garbage time. I was certain he was gonna get 50.

Last edited:
OKC bench is beyond poverty.

No playmaking, no shooting, no defense.

Really just nothing. :lol:

They miss Kanter something serious.

Last edited:
Man Dray a clown. :lol:

Good thing Steph and Klay don't or they might expose themselves to be clowns too.

OKC bench is beyond poverty.

No playmaking, no shooting, no defense.

Really just nothing. :lol:

They miss Kanter something serious.

That roster is almost as bad as the 05-07 Kobe Lakers.

:lol: @ thinking you gonna get Doug + a 1st for Jah.

He's being obviously shopped, Bulls wouldn't need to give up that much at all.

We'll see. I think part of the reason a deal hasn't been made yet is cause this will be the first big deal of Colangelo's tenure and pretty much all Sixers fans already dislike him so he knows he can't take an L on this trade.

Sixers fans were ready to trade Jah for a bag of chips. There is no L to be taken here. Get a 1st rounder and run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom