Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixer's fans must be thrilled beyond belief . once lebron turns washed in about 3 years they will own the east provided no serious injuries occur

I agree that OKC isn't that talented but can't ignore the fact that they lost by 16 points and Westbrook had 11 turnovers. GSW as a team had 11 turnovers!

Westbrook had a lot of forced turnovers trying to feed the ball into Adams when he should have shot the ball.

Don't get me wrong Westbrook is balling out off this world but 11 turnovers is unacceptable and if he could have cut it down to 6 the last 4 mins may have been meaniful

Last edited:
I hope Philly does end up at the top of the East. I will always look at Adam Silver funny for what he did to Sam Hinkie.

Franchises like the Kings and the Knicks exist. Decade long spouts of incompetence and its continuing - Thats Ok.

Sam Hinkie taking advantage of a flawed system and doing the smartest thing in order to build a championship roster - Not OK.

okc should've done something unexpected and just showered KD with kindness with a tribute video after every timeout and applause
have him breakdown and start crying and throw him off

spurs/knicks on the national tv? this can get ugly if pop doesnt rest his players

Last edited:
Houston support cast vs OKC's? Even without Kanter

Honest discussion

OKC one of the worst 3 point shooting teams, I think it said they're 29th

Last edited:
I agree that OKC isn't that talented but can't ignore the fact that they lost by 16 points and Westbrook had 11 turnovers. GSW as a team had 11 turnovers!

Westbrook had a lot of forced turnovers trying to feed the ball into Adams when he should have shot the ball.

Don't get me wrong Westbrook is balling out off this world but 11 turnovers is unacceptable and if he could have cut it down to 6 the last 4 mins may have been meaniful

Or if the bench isn't a -100 in like 6 minutes of playing time, or if there was another playmaker so WB isn't the only one who can even dribble the ball with a defender in 2ft radius. Dipo hooped last night but generally has been underwhelming. Russell should get a Nobel Peace Prize for averaging 10 assists with this lineup, especially sans Kantner

I hope Philly does end up at the top of the East. I will always look at Adam Silver funny for what he did to Sam Hinkie.

Franchises like the Kings and the Knicks exist. Decade long spouts of incompetence and its continuing - Thats Ok.

Sam Hinkie taking advantage of a flawed system and doing the smartest thing in order to build a championship roster - Not OK.

That Jabari ACL tear setting the Bucks back like 2-3 years before they even sniff the playoffs. Perfect year for them to tank it up and slip into the top 5.

Last edited:

Sam Hinkie taking advantage of a flawed system.
This is the entire problem. Same reason trump is CIC. You cool with that too?
nerd.gif
Fix the problem then. Don't do Sam Hinkie Dirty for it.

Can't wait until he gets another shot, I was 100% on board with the tank.

Houston support cast vs OKC's? Even without Kanter

Honest discussion

OKC one of the worst 3 point shooting teams, I think it said they're 29th
with Kanter they shouldn't be that far apart honestly I'm trying to be as objective as I can start of the season most people pick okc to finish ahead of Houston and sabonis is actually playing pretty well for them

My guy Jah went #3 overall :lol: next few years the scouts gonna be extra tough in any big that isn't an all-world defender

Sixer's fans must be thrilled beyond belief . once lebron turns washed in about 3 years they will own the east provided no serious injuries occur

In 3 to 4 years all their rookie contracts are done....Sixers will lose all their talent to free agency
:rofl: what is wrong with you b

Last edited:
The Knicks chose a perfect week to self-combust. Another national game today to cap off a momentous week.

He also found shooters open for 3 over 9 times and they missed.

The TO's don't tell the whole story, with his usage TO's will always be high but the lack of shooting is abhorrent.

with Kanter they shouldn't be that far apart honestly I'm trying to be as objective as I can start of the season most people pick okc to finish ahead of Houston and sabonis is actually playing pretty well for them
Yeah, they shouldn't be. Kanter's a good piece off the bench, but not a dramatic piece that boosts them up a ton. Sabonis and Abrines actually, those two have been doing pretty well from what I've seen

He also found shooters open for 3 over 9 times and they missed.

The TO's don't tell the whole story, with his usage TO's will always be high but the lack of shooting is abhorrent.

Shaqtin also had 16 in 19 minutes while Adams had 13 in twice as many minutes, but we just gave him that max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom