Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are mad former Knicks here. At least ten. Every time out theres someone announced.

dolan with his shenanigans :lol: :pimp:
or was this planned prior to the oakley incident?

they need to bring out steph godbury

Last edited:
Chill, it's the Knicks, meltdown inevitable.

If the Spurs lose though, I think it's time we give GS the Cleveland treatment. I don't want to hear about multiple contenders out west anymore. If GS makes the Finals for a 3rd straight year I don't want to hear about multiple contenders in the West either.

Last edited:
If the Spurs lose though, I think it's time we give GS the Cleveland treatment. I don't want to hear about multiple contenders out west anymore. If GS makes the Finals for a 3rd straight year I don't want to hear about multiple contenders in the West either.

So we shouldn't have to hear about the Wizards...ever again...right?

Well we don't have to abide by your interpretation of a narrative :wink:

If Cleveland making the Finals two straight seasons means they're the only East contender. How is GS making it two straight times not make them the only West contender? Especially when GS is more dominant in the West then the Cavs are in the East.

Last edited:
This is a pleasant surprise. Love competitive games and a chance the spurs lose? [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Spike out there looking like an old goldfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom