Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who exactly is disagreeing with you on GS THIS year? KD going there eliminated their biggest competition. You trying to extrapolate that to your entire East-West shtick an re-engineer something that has no comparison is being disingenuous. Spurs get deference because of their organization and they've actually won a Chip and been to the finals in the recent past AND have tr 2nd best record in the league. What have the Wizards done to warrant anything close to that?

Wizards have nothing to do with this discussion.

I asked you to tell me what East roster was on par with any of LeBrons over the past 7 seasons?

I asked if there are other "contenders" out West then who are they?

If you can't name me one East roster better or believe there's nobody who can beat GS out West then you agree with me.

Cleveland is the only contender in the East and GS is the only contender in the West. Therefore saying the West has more contenders then the East is complete BS. A narrative you can no longer use to proclaim the West being superior.

It's time to play Murray man. Disgusted with the PG production I saw today

Tony Parker man....

Last edited:
You can't tell me Melo wouldn't give you more than 10ppg against the Warriors in a series bruh..........................

if the knicks lose this gm :lol:

it's time for pop to play murray. tp is just a body out there :x

Last edited:
Time to trade Danny Green. If Parker wasn't who he was he should be gone too.

Last edited:
What happened to Danny Green. That boy fell the F off the basketball realm.

bad gm today. whole team been stuggling
green actually shooting the ball really well this yr

It's time to play Murray man. Disgusted with the PG production I saw today

Why isn't Murray getting much PT? He had some good games against Cleveland and Toronto and has been riding the bench since :smh:.

pop just wont cut TP's minutes

Last edited:
Wizards have nothing to do with this discussion.

I asked you to tell me what East roster was on par with any of LeBrons over the past 7 seasons?

I asked if there are other "contenders" out West then who are they?

If you can't name me one East roster better or believe there's nobody who can beat GS out West then you agree with me.

Cleveland is the only contender in the East and GS is the only contender in the West. Therefore saying the West has more contenders then the East is complete BS. A narrative you can no longer use to proclaim the West being superior.

I mean if we being real as in can win the chip it's only GS. So by that token West still > East. And it's not like that's the only evidence. Talent is still overwhelming in the West's favor. This isn't something that's a one year thing. 16 outta the last 17 seasons. I know you may have not been paying attention last year since the Wizards were trash but there were actually other legit contenders beside GS even though they ended up getting out of the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom