Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hall. Of. Fame.

On top of it all, Dwight has a better resume.

They play different positions. The league is a smaller game now. Someone of Howard's build should punish in the paint on both ends. I hear people talk about Shaq and his free throws still to this day. Yet we're gonna give Howard's a pass who not only can't shoot free throws but has no post game.

Top 2 PG's in the NBA right now:

1. John Wall
2. John Wall

View media item 2334094

Wall is the best PG in the NBA right now. If I say he's better then Russ I'll get but Russ team sucks. If I say he's better then Curry I'll get but Kerr doesn't ask him to do as much. There's always an excuse. Can't win.

For **** and Giggles...do you want to know what type of numbers and accomplishments Dwight Howard had at 26?

laugh.gif

Don't play THIS game man. You're basing everything on a narrative. Dwight Howard is easily a hall of famer....and one of the best defensive players of the modern era.

I mean, the ***** averages

18/13/2 for his career

Has been to the conference finals 3x (as recently as 2015)

Is an 8X All star (Should be one this year)
8X All NBA (5 time first team)
3X DPOY (in a row)
8X All defensive team
Led is team to the finals as a #1 option

You can hate Dwight Howard all you want. But he's had a hell of a career.
You right.

Someone tell me who was the other bigs Howard battled in his Orlando days and dogged. Name me one player. Pau averaged 18 a game in the 2009 Finals on Howard. Is Howard a better player then Pau?

Tried to warn y'all.

This ***** came out the woodworks and been OD :smh: :lol:

Simple Jack man.....never forget. He IS @BowB4Me. He had a similar fate to ryanjumpan and jumpmanfromdabay

BowB4Me was never banned. It was a NT issue that caused my password to become unrecoverable. I've never been banned on NT since 01.

I already proved Howard was trash 2 seasons ago and nobody had a word to say. I said 20 & 15. He gave us 19 and the Rockets lost by 1. Whole thread avoided challenging me on Howard after that. How soon we forget.

Last edited:
Would rather have PG-13 on the Celtics. Better two way player and doesn't have a history of creating mutiny within the locker room. But, Butler has player better against LeBron.
Larry Bird isn't trading PG at all, like he's untouchable I think.

Howard did better as first option then Pau. Pau as a first option was weak. Don't think he even won one playoff game.

I know this comparison isn't a good one, but I can't help but to think of Melo.

Wonder what Melo's career would've looked like had he been a 2nd option somewhere else. I know Pau isnt the same caliber player as Melo was, but the principals are the same.

Larry Bird isn't trading PG at all, like he's untouchable I think.

When you can get the Net's 1st round pick? I think that's enough incentive to move PG-13.

We all know all PG-13 isn't that type of player to win an title or even contend. He's an amazing compliment guy, but can't be THAT guy. Indiana isn't even close to competing. They're better off starting over with someone young to compliment Turner.

Was reading this earlier, and while the Clips are in a tough position financially, and I would Okay a melo trade, they really just need health more than anything.

They've handled Utah 2x, Handled the Spurs 2x, (Once w/o blake and partly CP) handled the Grizz 2x, Beat the Thunder 2x, Handled the Cavs, and have played the Rockets once this season w/o Blake and CP.

They'll be a tough out for anyone sans GSW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom