Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bulls are not going to buy out wade, no chance. theres clearly no trade market for him either.

i also dont think boston gives up next years brooklyn pick. they got a haul for kg/pierce trade but what has that materialized into so far?

I want the 3 seed badly. Clips 4 losses back of Houston w/ Houston playing 4 more games so far.

In the likely hood of a Butler trade, there is a great chance Bulls buyout Wade. Thought actually came to mind a few days ago, but I'm not sure Wade would take a buyout.

Man, Dwight Howard and Shaq aren't the same players. Two VERY different categories. Your logic basically states, HOF players = Shaq caliber players. Which means Howard =/= Shaq which means Howard =/= HOF

If this was the criteria, there would only be 25 players in HOF

Wrong. You don't get what I'm saying. I hear even to this day about how Shaq underachieved. @JJs07 mentioned this a few post back.

Saying Shaq underachieved being a 4 time champion and most dominant big ever but saying Howard didn't is a joke.

Being a guy with his strength, build and leaping ability but not eating offensively is a question of heart and want to. That's what Shaq means when he criticizes Howard. Man the hell up and do it on both ends. Playing defense is great but has never been enough to win on the teams he's played on. They needed him as the leader to be better then 15 PPG in the Finals against Pau. He couldn't because he doesn't have it in him.

Last edited:
Who do you guys see fitting better with IT: Butler or George? I fully believe Ainge would pull the trigger and trade Brooklyn's pick for one of these guys

I honestly don't see Indy giving away PG though, Butler on the other hand seems readily available

Last edited:
I think people mean he could have been MUCH BETTER which is true

I mean I guess, but that's debatable.

He said Dwight Howard shouldn't be a HoF player, and that's just ridiculous on any level.

He is one since he standards are so low

Other than being corny. I felt Dwight could have been possibly one of the greatest big men to ever touch the basketball. He was a freak, just didn't put it all together :smh:

If they trade Jimmy Butler, they'll buy out wade for sure.
Reinsdorf gonna pay him around $23 mil to play for someone else? I don't think a buyout has ever approached that number.

His offer will likely fall well below that, which Wade will decline because he would've just stayed in Miami if he was interested in leaving money on the table.

Last edited:
PG13 would be a more seamless fit but I hope Stringer Bell goes there instead. I need PG13 to come home after next season.

Reinsdorf gonna pay him around $23 mil to play for someone else? I don't think a buyout has ever approached that number.

His offer will likely fall well below that, which Wade will decline because he would've just stayed in Miami if he was interested in leaving money on the table.

Plus, he has another year left on his deal. He's owed close to $50m

He's been sticked for his cash since 2010. Wade has left close to $30 million on the table for the past 6 years. Wade has no incentive to leave this deal and take less. He's won 3 titles and cemented his legacy. He's fine.

Last edited:
PG13 would be a more seamless fit but I hope Stringer Bell goes there instead. I need PG13 to come home after next season.
Haha, dude grew up a Clipper fan and in Palmdale. idk 

I just read that he originally committed to Santa Clara, then to Pepperdine before settling on Fresno State

Never knew that

I think so too, exsp the way Chicago is dropping games.

Wahlberg will be happy
If I'm Boston I wouldn't go after Butler, something about his game is unsettling. Butler is pretty much Shrumpert with a green light to shoot. Boston might as well trade for Shrumpert
I'm no fan of Butler, but that's straight up disrespect to mention Shumpert in the same SENTENCE as Jimmy.

Shumpert trash *** is washed and deserves to rot in the G-League.

Last edited:
:lol: did someone just compare Jimmy to Shumpert? #NTComparisons

But Jimmy is an iso player who needs the ball in his hands. I see him hurting the team chemistry more than anything. I like PG13, I like Hayward, I don't like Jimmy and his drama.

Anybody catch Pop Ball saying Lonzo is going to be better than Steph?

I'm all for bigging up your kids but dude has been wildin as of late.

Wade have said that if Butler was to be traded, Wade wouldn't want to be on the Bulls. 
He went to the Bulls just because Jimmy recruited him.

Btw, I'll take Paul George over Butler as to whom the Celtic should get. 

:lol: did someone just compare Jimmy to Shumpert? #NTComparisons

But Jimmy is an iso player who needs the ball in his hands. I see him hurting the team chemistry more than anything. I like PG13, I like Hayward, I don't like Jimmy and his drama.

Both players have pros and cons:

JImmy Butler

Pros:

• Gets to the line more
  • More dynamic scorer
  • Better threat on offense
  • Has defended LeBron well previously

Cons:

• Has created locker room mutiny
  • Needs ball in hands at most times to be effective
  • May have an inflated ego

Paul George

Pros:

• Better team players
  • Has shown more consistent success on offense
  • Better rebounder and 3-pt shooter
  • Fits into Boston's system

Cons:

• Health concerns?
  • Hasn't shown previous success guarding LeBron
  • Might sleep with teammates wife/gf

Last edited:
Anybody catch Pop Ball saying Lonzo is going to be better than Steph?

I'm all for bigging up your kids but dude has been wildin as of late.

Blame this on the current state of the AAU circuit. Every parent thinks their kid is the next LeBron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom