Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it goes...

Wall > Russ > Harden

:rofl:

Why you worried about Harden and Russ. Put your name on the line and ride with IT. Why we gotta wait? You talking fully healthy like Washington can't have a injury between now and then. All I see is an excuse. Man up. Your making the name look bad.

Last edited:
I LOVE John Wall's game but you gotta chill with this better than Steph/Russ/Harden talk. He's a notch below those guys but overall he is underrated. I'd take him over Kyrie, got him as 5th on my top PGs ranking.

You're a jackass if you believe Wall is better than Russ and Harden. :lol:

Nice name calling. What are you 5, 9 maybe? BE A MAN AND ACCEPT THE DAMN BET.

View media item 2334814
You talking about you sell shoes on NT and don't wanna lose your name? Cry me a river fam. I'm sure you can make ends meet without sneaker selling for 3 months.

It's not about selling shoes more than having the reputation of a trusted seller. BTW I haven't sold anything on here in months

Last edited:
It's not about selling shoes more than having the reputation of a trusted seller. BTW I haven't sold anything on here in months

Let them know your changing your name now then. Prepare them for it. There's no excuse for you not to take this bet unless you either no your gonna lose or have no faith in your own team.

Last edited:
I hope IT wins at the AS weekend. Gets AS MVP. Finishes ahead of us in the standings. Wins the scoring title and league MVP.

All that so he can lose to Washington in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I hope Brad plays Wall 48 minutes
happy.gif
I hope IT wins at the AS weekend. Gets AS MVP. Finishes ahead of us in the standings. Wins the scoring title and league MVP.

All that so he can lose to Washington in the playoffs.
Yall crazy 
laugh.gif

Collector has a vendetta against IT/Boston [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Let them know your changing your name now then. Prepare them for it. There's no excuse for you not to take this bet unless you either no your gonna lose or have no faith in your own team.

Considering our best defender, who also averages 18pts n 7rbs, has been injured

I'm not ready to stack my chips on Marcus Smart :lol:

Last edited:
I thought some trade news broke with 64 new posts.

Come in and it's you two acting like twerps again. Stop it man.

Y'all didn't even peep my genius above. I asked imposter collector if he was 5 or 9. The height of his PG. ha ha ha

lol that was as genius as a 0 year old or 2 year old, John Wall's record in the second round. but frfr, we gotta stop comparing Wall & IT until they meet in the playoffs. it was all fun & games in the beginning but its tiring now b. both nice af.

and lol at you guys talking about making e-bets tho

Last edited:
Y'all didn't even peep my genius above. I asked imposter collector if he was 5 or 9. The height of his PG. ha ha ha

lol that was as genius as a 0 year old or 2 year old. John Wall's record in the second round. but frfr, we gotta stop talking comparing Wall & IT until the playoffs. it was all fun & games in the beginning but its tiring now b. both nice af.

and lol at you guys talking about making e-bets tho

:rofl:

Yes because I'm here praising IT every hour of the day like dude.

AND he was the one asking for a e-bet :lol: which I couldn't careless about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom