Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll unblock you when you have some **** worth reading again.

You off the deep end right now fam. 

Nobody wants to read that **** everyday. ANd I have to sift through your **** everyday because the Block button is broken.

**** is madd stupid. We get it. Let us  Let me read something different from you G. You have more to say, but you are on some bull ****. Stop it man, Jesus Christ.

@ryanjumpman420  wasn't even this bad with it. Jesus
mean.gif

You know what cool. I won't mention Wall or the Wizards again in the NBA thread.

The second I see something non basketball related or that's been talked about before I'll play mod instead. Everyone has the block function. Instead of choosing to use it we @ mods. Cool. Let's play this game. I'll help clean up the NBA thread.

Last edited:
The button is broke.

Stop acting like a baby.

Stop crying over @'ing Mods. You've done nothing wrong and nobody is telling on you. 

The button is broke.

Stop acting like a baby.

Stop crying over @'ing Mods. You've done nothing wrong and nobody is telling on you. 

You know what you did. Can't backpedal now. If I did nothing wrong why you calling for mod support? Scroll past the post. Nobody is forcing you to read post.

You know what cool. I won't mention Wall or the Wizards again in the NBA thread.

The second I see something non basketball related or that's been talked about before I'll play mod instead. Everyone has the block function. Instead of choosing to use it we @ mods. Cool. Let's play this game. I'll help clean up the NBA thread.

no never! i cannot live without your john wall reports!

View media item 2094141

God damn block button is broke too.

@Methodical Management  pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, fix the button.
I know what I did? 

Yea man, I asked him to fix it.

Like you said, we all have a block button and can use it.

But I don't have it.

Now you tell me to scroll past, which I do. 

But I should have the option to block you until you get it together. 

Which is why I asked for @Methodical Management  help.

Stop crying.

Last edited:
@a-friend
 why does Sabonis keep getting consisting PT and the starting gig??
I think aside from the lack of depth and even the reason he started over Erysan to start the season is he wants to do all the things an NBA PF should do, and he works hard at it with humility. Donovan likes him for that.

Last edited:
I like reading the Wall/Wizards posts or updates and whatnot.

But that Wall/IT thing has been going on since Monday, same info just a new day.

Last edited:
I really saw 60new posts and was like "oh snap somebody got traded", then came in and was like, oh

Fell asleep at halftime last night :smh:

Wiggins murdering young magic :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Wiggins been on a mission since Zach went down..brah has been extra aggressive. Still 3.5 games out but we can do it :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom