Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They did the boy Kelly Oubre DIRTY, he should be participating tomorrow for Team USA
JVG would not agree.

He said the Rising Stars Game should be called A Few Rising Stars and a bunch of Role Players Game
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also, selective aggression in game 7 against the Rockets.

He was great against the Spurs that one year, I can't front.
Bad last minute for sure, and in that minute he "choked"

But he also tied the series with his 4th quarter performance the game before.

Can't say he choked the entire series away, he just had a bad moment. But virtually every elite player in the league has had those moments in the postseason.

And the overarching point is that Game 6 against Hou, or Game 5 against OKC, isn't on Doc.

The Clips have averaged 56 wins a year under doc and that's with Blake and / or CP being out due to injury every year that he's been the head coach. You have to be a pretty good coach for this to happen.

Hell, this season the Clips are 3 games back in the loss column of Houston for the 3 seed w/ both Chris Paul and Blake Griffin missing significant time already. You have to be a pretty good for this to happen.

Sound like a team that should have a couple rings...or at least conference finals appearances to me :nerd:

You said he didn't do anything after leaving Boston. I'm assuming if that's the case then you agree Doc has done nothing either. The development of Rose and Butler had nothing to do with Thibs?
Butler maybe
Rose, no.
If that's the case , can we not give Doc credit for DJ, Blake, Rondo etc..?

Can't say he choked the entire series away, he just had a bad moment. But virtually every elite player in the league has had those moments in the postseason.

And the overarching point is that Game 6 against Hou, or Game 5 against OKC, isn't on Doc.

Are you a Clippers/CP3/Doc Rivers fan in disguise? :lol:

Refs were terrible down the stretch in this game :smh: :lol:.

Cp3 did too much. Jamal went full Jamal. OKC kept coming. And Russ flopped/didn't stop being aggressive.

That Reggie Jackson call was BS. Game woulda been over if they gave the ball to the clips.

Cp3 made some costly mistakes though. Trying to draw a 3pt foul 70ft from the basket :smh:

I agree. We can't show Vince carter peeing himself at the line, Lebron frustrated when kiwi checks in and Steph throwing the trophy behind his back and not mention this dude shooting a 75 foot jumper. Or the play before casually went to the corner and let Jamal go Jamal against length.

You guys are just basing your critique off a wins/loss perspective. As previously mentioned, Doc has talent around him to sustain the wins.
every good team has talent bro lol
Only dude that probably doesn't need elite talent to win is Carlisle and maaaaaybe brad stevens.

Sound like a team that should have a couple rings...or at least conference finals appearances to me
nerd.gif
How?

The Clippers were never the best or arguably even the 2nd best team in the west during Doc's tenure that far.

You would never pick a healthy Clips team over the spurs, thunder, and now the Warriors.

Regardless, the Clips health has been a big reason in lac having no homecourt after the first round, making an already tough 2nd round even tougher.

How?

The Clippers were never the best or arguably even the 2nd best team in the west during Doc's tenure that far.

You would never pick a healthy Clips team over the spurs, thunder, and now the Warriors.

Regardless, the Clips health has been a big reason in lac having no homecourt after the first round, making an already tough 2nd round even tougher.

With his super team and 50+ wins, you'd think he would be :lol:

I agree. We can't show Vince carter peeing himself at the line, Lebron frustrated when kiwi checks in and Steph throwing the trophy behind his back and not mention this dude shooting a 75 foot jumper. Or the play before casually went to the corner and let Jamal go Jamal against length.
Right. What's the difference between someone playing bad and choking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom