Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to continue a discussion with someone who has a bias. If you can't look at it objectively, then what's the point? It's all moot.

P C H P C H has made some moot points recently
if that's the case then I think you shouldn't argue with anyone in here cause everyone has biases.
I think he was being objective though, I'm not sure what him being a clippers fan has to do with him arguing doc vs the players though :lol:

if that's the case then I think you shouldn't argue with anyone in here cause everyone has biases.
I think he was being objective though, I'm not sure what him being a clippers fan has to do with him arguing doc vs the players though
laugh.gif
There was no biases man.

It's a fact Austin went from out of the league essentially to one of the best shooters in the league under doc.

It's a fact doc turned Reggie Bullock into Austin Rivers

It's a fact that DJ, under doc has become 1st team all NBA, First team All NBA defense, and a gold medalist.

It's a fact that JJ Redick is having career years back to back under Doc.

Doc has nothing to do with CP in game 5 or the Clips not closing in game 6 against the Rockets.

These are da facts broski

i may be late to the NBA thread but it's rare that I ever read CP3 related slander. not that he deserves it, but it's surprising to see folx mentioning "choke" and CP3 in recent posts.

with the amount of slander steph, russ, and harden get from time to time, i'm shocked CP3 aint in the mix more often

i may be late to the NBA thread but it's rare that I ever read CP3 related slander. not that he deserves it, but it's surprising to see folx mentioning "choke" and CP3 in recent posts.

with the amount of slander steph, russ, and harden get from time to time, i'm shocked CP3 aint in the mix more often
Are you new to NT? He's a slander HoF'er around here
laugh.gif

Breh....

Are you new to NT? He's a slander HoF'er around here :lol:

relatively new.

maybe i have short term memory or CP3 been injured so long, i forget people around here hate him.

There was no biases man.

It's a fact Austin went from out of the league essentially to one of the best shooters in the league under doc.

It's a fact doc turned Reggie Bullock into Austin Rivers

It's a fact that DJ, under doc has become 1st team all NBA, First team All NBA defense, and a gold medalist.

It's a fact that JJ Redick is having career years back to back under Doc.

Doc has nothing to do with CP in game 5 or the Clips not closing in game 6 against the Rockets.

These are da facts broski

Rivers has had around the same floating PER his entire career. 2013-2014 he had a PER of 11.6 followed by 10.3. He goes to LA and gets a similar usage rate as he did when he had his highest PER and replicates with a 11.1 and 11.9 most recently. Where is the improvement?

Who the **** cares about Bullock and Austin Rivers? :lol:

DJ has come a long way in the defensive side of the ball, but him being an Olympian doesn't mean ****. Michael Redd is a gold medalist

JJ Redick is is having the year he has due to the offensive dynamic of CP3, Blake and other shooters on the floor.

I'm asking you. You seem to want to give Doc credit for some reason but not Thibs. I wonder why?
It wasn't that I didn't want to not give Thibs any credit
but to give Thibs all the credit and say Doc has never done anything is idiotic

relatively new.

maybe i have short term memory or CP3 been injured so long, i forget people around here hate him.

Let's put it this way. You know how Kobe, Bron, and curry have "hate threads" because people want them to not win a championship? CP3 has one just because people hate him.

Rivers has had around the same floating PER his entire career. 2013-2014 he had a PER of 11.6 followed by 10.3. He goes to LA and gets a similar usage rate as he did when he had his highest PER and replicates with a 11.1 and 11.9 most recently. Where is the improvement?

Who the **** cares about Bullock and Austin Rivers? :lol:

DJ has come a long way in the defensive side of the ball, but him being an Olympian doesn't mean ****. Michael Redd is a gold medalist

JJ Redick is is having the year he has due to the offensive dynamic of CP3, Blake and other shooters on the floor.

K.

@Big J 33

Rising Stars MVP - Nikola Jokic

Skills Challenge - John Wallet

3PT Contest - Klay Thompson

Slam Dunk - Aaron Gordon

All Star Game MVP - KD 

Last edited:
I agree. We can't show Vince carter peeing himself at the line, Lebron frustrated when kiwi checks in and Steph throwing the trophy behind his back and not mention this dude shooting a 75 foot jumper. Or the play before casually went to the corner and let Jamal go Jamal against length.

Right. What's the difference between someone playing bad and choking?

You can play like trash all game but still be clutch in particular moments.

You can be great all game and piss away the moment.

See, I tried y'all.

J.J. Reddick having a career year?

Sure, he had two great back to back years but that wasn't because of Doc :lol: He was 30 when he did that

Look at his stats this year: PER of 14.3 down from 17.5 last year. Median of 14.8

TS% is 58% down from 63% and 62%. Median of 59%

It's not staggering my G

Last edited:

relatively new.

Let's put it this way. You know how Kobe, Bron, and curry have "hate threads" because people want them to not win a championship? CP3 has one just because people hate him.

:lol: duly noted.

i gotta wipe the boogers out my eyes and look harder for that thread

NT CP3 slander is some of the best slander I've ever read. It's cooled off now in the regular season with sea man MIA. It'll pick up in the playoffs though. It always does 
laugh.gif

:rofl:
its funny cause he's the one with the bias, not you

Feel me.

Austin went from being out of the league to one of the best isolation scorers and shooters in all of basketball and is avg 12 a game, over 16 a game this season in almost 30 starts for a 35-21 team. But "who cares about Austin rivers"

DJ is now a first team all NBA player and an Olympian under Doc but "who cares"

JJ Redick has had back to back career years under Doc but Doc has nothing to do with that

Blake is far more well rounded as a player under Doc.

He can't acknowledge this but I'm the biased one. That's that **** man :lol:

I'm not even saying Doc is perfect, he has his flaws as a gm and coach but the team and these players in particular, have been muchhhh better under Doc and he's done a great job this year with the clips being in the 4th seed despite BOTH Blake and CP missing games at the same damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom