Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get w/blowing it up because you can't beat a team who's literally in the midst of one of the greatest runs in league history and your core is still relatively young. Nope. I mean the dubs aren't just any great team, this is historic, top 10 potentially.

The NBA is like this. You have dynasties, then you have good teams, really good teams who get caught in the tails of those dynasties. The Kings, Mavs, Blazers, T'Wolves, from the early 2000's w/ the Lakers, the Knicks, Pacers, in the 90's w/ the Bulls, it is what it is.

As my man A-Friend said, only one team can win it all, and the casualty of that is that really good teams don't. Doesn't mean you should blow it up.

I can't tell if that is a serious question if so no
laugh.gif
Lmao @JumpmanFromDaBay was notorious for this haha

shaq always been corny to me, but this goin extra hard at javale is straight up lame. son has issues bruh.

How is he going extra hard at Javale when Javele is the one constantly doing dumb stuff?

All Javele has to do is stop blocking shots through the rim or after his team scores a basket go play defense instead of trying to take the ball out.

Until he does that he deserves to be clowned every Thursday.

Last edited:
Lol at people still bring up blowing the 3-1 lead. All that did was help the dubs get rid of bogut & not sign barnes for the max but get KD & zaza

KD, klay, burry, & dray = at least 3 more rings

Le3/8 soon enough then if he's lucky Le3/9 and maybe Le3/10.

The Sacramento Kings are a better basketball team without demarcus cousins. Trade will go down as a steal for the kings. Vivek always gets the last laugh.

Draymond [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess he was poppin **** to Pierce.

"Chasing that farewell tour, they don't love you like that."

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pierce's reaction :rofl:. Bruh was genuinely hurt. You thought you was Kobe :rofl:

They did in the regular season 2 years ago, people just don't remember 

Not sure if srs

If not, :rofl:

Kings win by 19.
Pelicans lose by 30.

Interesting.

Watch when the kings run off a couple games..

Last edited:
Judging from the performance and lack of effort on the offensive side of the ball from the Warriors and the intensity the Clippers had, you'd think the Clippers were finally going to get that W.

But the Warriors offense woke up and that led to the defense tightening up in the second half. What's worse is that most people will take this performance as some sort of consolation prize and believe the Clippers would've won if CP3 was out there :lol:

The Clippers just don't match up against the Warriors. Also, the Warriors have the Clippers' number. They know them inside and out.

I personally think the Clippers do need to shake things up and move one of the 3 guys to get some serious depth and role players. The bench isn't what it's billed to be. They're still pretty garbage (better than last season), but you need some serious depth to beat championship caliber teams.

Not saying the Clippers need to "blow it up", but they need move one piece. Spacing is all off and the ball movement just isn't there. Also they're awful on defense. They need perimeter guys who can't switch up. OKC's team last year should be the blueprint.

Doc Rivers too :lol:

The Sacramento Kings are a better basketball team without demarcus cousins. Trade will go down as a steal for the kings. Vivek always gets the last laugh.
stop it 

Vivek has been laughed at basically since he bought the team... its no stopping till the Kings either make the playoffs some how or break .500 by some miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom