Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 games left we need to finish 16-8 to get .500

Not happening this year
laugh.gif
to be fair, at the moment playoffs are still in reach. But we know how foolish that'll be if we hang on to the 8th spot 
laugh.gif

@JaValeMcGee34 don't be acting like u a g I'll smack the s**t out yo bum *** u da one that be looking stupid with your dumb *** #bumass
— SHAQ (@SHAQ) February 24, 2017
Oh we threatening people now? Kick rocks you old bastard... you ain't gone do sh** !!! And that's on my mama... stick to ****ing! https://t.co/ZFuGREc1WJ
— Javale McGee (@JaValeMcGee34) February 24, 2017
@JaValeMcGee34 now since you on a good team u wanna act like you a player now stop it u will only be remembered for shaqtin a fool #bumass
— SHAQ (@SHAQ) February 24, 2017
Forget being on a good team... Ima grown man... you've had these 's in yo mouth for 5-6 years now... u thought I was just gone stay silent? https://t.co/3gTpTgVgmU
— Javale McGee (@JaValeMcGee34) February 24, 2017

@JaValeMcGee34 don't be acting like u a g I'll smack the s**t out yo bum *** u da one that be looking stupid with your dumb *** #bumass
— SHAQ (@SHAQ)

February 24, 2017

Oh we threatening people now? Kick rocks you old bastard... you ain't gone do sh** !!! And that's on my mama... stick to ****ing! https://t.co/ZFuGREc1WJ
— Javale McGee (@JaValeMcGee34)

February 24, 2017

@JaValeMcGee34 now since you on a good team u wanna act like you a player now stop it u will only be remembered for shaqtin a fool #bumass
— SHAQ (@SHAQ)

February 24, 2017

Forget being on a good team... Ima grown man... you've had these 's in yo mouth for 5-6 years now... u thought I was just gone stay silent? https://t.co/3gTpTgVgmU

February 24, 2017

@JaValeMcGee34 we gonna see how tough you are when I see yo *** #bumassmcgee #bumsactinliketheyplayers #clownassballers #youneedmorepeople
— SHAQ (@SHAQ)

February 24, 2017

Cc the collector the collector

— SHAQ (@SHAQ)

February 24, 2017

February 24, 2017

— SHAQ (@SHAQ)

February 24, 2017

February 24, 2017

@JaValeMcGee34 we gonna see how tough you are when I see yo *** #bumassmcgee #bumsactinliketheyplayers #clownassballers #youneedmorepeople
— SHAQ (@SHAQ)

February 24, 2017

AH HA HA HA

Warriors players hyping his head up. I can't stand dudes who've been clowns their whole lives and the second they get success start to act like tough guys. Shaq kept him relevant.

**** Javele bum ***. He didn't do anything while in DC. Clown status.

Last edited:
Shaq can't be talking to players like this.
Is he madd?

Why can't he? Being a NBA player doesn't make you immune to a beat down. Javele can't deny what's on film. He's a clown tryna act tough because he's finally on a winning team. What he doesn't realize is Curry, Green or Klay won't be there to save him if he and Shaq cross paths. I bet after that fade Javele will call police or sue. I always thought Javele was aware of his mistakes and laughed at them himself but now I even wanna punch dude in the face.

Last edited:
Looks another present vs. past players all over again.

Shaq needs to learn on what just happened to Barkley.

Oak or these young players wouldn't have tried Chuck in his prime. All Chuck had to say was D West. I'd like to hear Bron keep talking after that.

I'm not saying you or a-friend a-friend are choosing sides. However people who side with Javele or who have sided with KD in his spat vs Russ says a lot about who those people are in the real world. Soft male behavior.

Last edited:
Looks another present vs. past players all over again.

Shaq needs to learn on what just happened to Barkley.

Oak or these young players wouldn't have tried Chuck in his prime. All Chuck had to say was D West. I'd like to hear Bron keep talking after that.

I'm not saying you or a-friend a-friend are choosing sides. However people who side with Javele or who have sided with KD in his spat vs Russ says a lot about who those people are in the real world. Soft male behavior.

Nah I'm not choosing sides. I'm a spectator that likes drama too... But I'm just curious why Shaq felt the need to respond.

Just keep posting him on Shaqtin A Fool, no need to take it personal with foul words that could affect your career.

Nah I'm not choosing sides. I'm a spectator that likes drama too... But I'm just curious why Shaq felt the need to respond.

Just keep posting him on Shaqtin A Fool, no need to take it personal with foul words that could affect your career.

Javele the one that started getting all sensitive going at Shaq calling him a raccoon and stuff. If you got any pride as a man that ain't going unchecked.

Shaq's a big corn. He's bullying Javale, so of course Javale was going to finally react.

This is one of those situations where the message is lost because of the messenger. Shaq has been a **** his entire career.

Javele the one that started getting all sensitive going at Shaq calling him a raccoon and stuff. If you got any pride as a man that ain't going unchecked.

Pride is what Javale did, which is standing up for himself.

If the clips "blow it up" then what? :lol:

I get it but I don't get it. They won't get any better than they are now (with a healthy CP3).

Also glad the deadline has passed so Melo doesn't have to fake act like he wants to win. Boy who cries wolf scenario, will be the same next season.

Last edited:
If your team can't win a chip, than its next job is to profit.

The fans bring in the money! Right now, they probably can't win it all. But due to having Star players, the fans continue to come.

But what's new anyway? When's the last time they won the Chip? :lol:

Last edited:
Always gotta make it about yourself or your team huh?

Seem pretty upset, triggered as well.

Point me where I said anything about my team in that post.

A Cavaliers fan saying that the Warriors would lose the second year in a row is a reference to the Cavs unless of course you think another team will take them down in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom