Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's set in stone now
Quick question. Lil B reps Oakland, Bay Area yes?

Is the Durant curse lifted now??

He lifted it when KD signed
mean.gif

Don't think that's how curses work though
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Jordan Brand signed Mike Conley. :lol:

Somewhere there's a kid that's gonna ask his mom to buy him his 1st pair of mike's solely because he saw his favorite player, Mike Conley, drop 16 points in them.

His name is Nobody. I made this story up.

Bron said he's chasing Jordan. Bron is heavy on social media.

If his teams get dropped by GSW or whoever over the next several years and he retires with a 3-9 or 3-10 finals record, he won't be able to live with that and social media won't let him ever forget it.

There's plenty of pressure on LeBron. This isn't an MJ situation where he's sitting comfortably on the mountaintop with no rivals.
nah.. bron bringing a ring to Cleveland was huge for his legacy.. and him doing it vs the 73-9 warriors down 3-1 with them having 2/3 of the remaining games in oracle (which they only lost a couple times in)

this season is about the warriors and Durant.. no one is killing LeBron or the spurs if they lose to them.. but it would be huge for both if they pull it off

if the warriors fail, dudes will get ROASTED

Last edited:

Somewhere there's a kid that's gonna ask his mom to buy him his 1st pair of mike's solely because he saw his favorite player, Mike Conley, drop 16 points in them.

You could say that for a lot of players that have been represented by Jordan Brand.

it's crazy how Kawhi Leonard was supposed to be the next Bruce Bowen, but this guy is turning into their cornerstone player

George Hill for Kawhi 
nthat.gif

Horse mouth can't guard a real PF/C that's tall and can work him in post and from mid range. #Facts
i noticed this last year when kat was working dude lol
the spurs and the clippers are the only contenders with two elite bigs so i don't know if it really matters but everyone thinking everything will be fixed as the season goes on is just being optimistic.
interior defense and rebounding isn't just gonna appear because they played more games together.
also everyone saying kawhi and lma played great are ignoring the fact that pau was *** and kd and steph both put up their usual numbers.

All the pressure in the world (basketball wise, duh) is on the Warriors. They're going to be pressing big time...there will probably be in-fighting because someone isn't gonna get the same touches...it goes on and on. They have their issues with the rebounding, bench, and as @Osh Kosh Bosh pointed out, their interior defense/rim protection. Due to the circumstances of "who" they signed in free agency, there are a lot of folks out there waiting in the wings for this squad to fail. Having a historic regular season last year, only to come up short was fun to watch. Anyways, I forgot who said it, but it's a completely different situation for Lebron because he has zero pressure going forward, and probably for the rest of his career. Dude will probably average a career low in MPG and ramp it up when the playoffs roll around.
Bron said he's chasing Jordan. Bron is heavy on social media.

If his teams get dropped by GSW or whoever over the next several years and he retires with a 3-9 or 3-10 finals record, he won't be able to live with that and social media won't let him ever forget it.

There's plenty of pressure on LeBron. This isn't an MJ situation where he's sitting comfortably on the mountaintop with no rivals.

Nah...his legacy is cemented. Dude accomplished what he set out to do. Anything additional (MVPs/Championships) are cherries on top of the ice cream.

However, like I said before, I think he'll coast thru the regular season and the Cavs will finish w/ a top 3 seed. When the playoffs roll around, he'll take his game to the next level. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he won another ring or two before it's all said and done, but even if he doesn't, he's established himself as one of the top 3-5 players in the history of the game.

Lebron does not have the same type of pressure on him as the Warriors do. I honestly don't even think it's comparable.

@bhzmafia14

Tristan trying to sabotage his own career.

Harden ain't even fully recover yet :smh:

Last edited:

Jordan Brand signed Mike Conley.
laugh.gif

You could say that for a lot of players that have been represented by Jordan Brand.
Hell, like at Melo and CP3. Terrible looking shoes.

U must not be familiar w/ @bhzmafia14 :lol:

Damn I just did a quick Tristan Thompson google search and found out that Tristan Thompson left his pregnant fiancé for Khloe smh. That Kardashian curse gonna destroy the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom