Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nba needs to have separate broadcast with no commentators and just on court mics, as if you were at the game.
do it a league pass exclusive. I would definitely purchase league pass if they had that option. Don't really care for most commentators. Don't really need anyone telling me what I'm watching.

public couldnt handle the filth some of these guys spew during games. Dudes would lose all kinds of endorsements with some of the foul stuff they spit out

All the great trash talkers from the 90's have almost all retired by now,don't know if todays generation of players still get down with the mind games like that :lol:

Your post makes me realize how much KG's gonna bet missed :smh:

Last edited:
It's one of the reasons I love hard knocks and really wish we had nba versions of it. I like hearing how the guys really talk especially when they talking ****. Even hard knocks is watered down.

I'm sure there's a lot more eff ay g's and bee ay en's being thrown around that doesn't make the cut.

^^He should,the Soldiers have been better than his sigs over the last 2 years :lol:

Last edited:
It's one of the reasons I love hard knocks and really wish we had nba versions of it. I like hearing how the guys really talk especially when they talking ****. Even hard knocks is watered down.

I'm sure there's a lot more eff ay g's and bee ay en's being thrown around that doesn't make the cut.
 your seasons tickets close enough to the  action to hear it all or nah? 

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned Kevin Harlan is the goat and Steve Smith is really good everyone else is meh (Marv Albert) or **** tier like Reggie and Webber

Looks like the warriors won't have the bench to win 70 games...but they might have the talent to win it all.

The rotations are a lot shorter in the playoffs so won't matter if they lack a little depth.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Deadly accuracy

Y'all gotta realize alotta these players just clown/lames wit money ...they spent their whole lives perfecting the art of hoopin , they not the best with interacting with women unless they groupies throwing it at em ...that's y u see the stupid texts/dms just like any other dude that ain't great at pickin up chicks

so has lebron ditched his signature shoe and instead pushing the soldiers?

Just temp I guess
Lebron 14's come out in January now.
I saw some Twitter rumor he didn't like the shoe they had so they started over, hence the push back but I have no way to confirm that. But it's now on the Kobe release schedule. Makes sense though. Push the soldiers through the summer/start of the season then start the new line right before all star break

so has lebron ditched his signature shoe and instead pushing the soldiers?

Just temp I guess
Lebron 14's come out in January now.
I saw some Twitter rumor he didn't like the shoe they had so they started over, hence the push back but I have no way to confirm that. But it's now on the Kobe release schedule. Makes sense though. Push the soldiers through the summer/start of the season then start the new line right before all star break

damn. how do they mess up the flagship sneaker of their signature athlete??

did the same with the broke *** 11's

When I first saw embiid I never thought he'd have a sense of humor. Bruh look like one of them mean African dads.

i can't stand kevin harlan either..

This. Dude sounds forced af. Just spouts catch phrases

Steve Smith >

Last edited:
Bron said he's chasing Jordan. Bron is heavy on social media.

If his teams get dropped by GSW or whoever over the next several years and he retires with a 3-9 or 3-10 finals record, he won't be able to live with that and social media won't let him ever forget it.

There's plenty of pressure on LeBron. This isn't an MJ situation where he's sitting comfortably on the mountaintop with no rivals.

nah.. bron bringing a ring to Cleveland was huge for his legacy.. and him doing it vs the 73-9 warriors down 3-1 with them having 2/3 of the remaining games in oracle (which they only lost a couple times in)

this season is about the warriors and Durant.. no one is killing LeBron or the spurs if they lose to them.. but it would be huge for both if they pull it off

if the warriors fail, dudes will get ROASTED

All the pressure in the world (basketball wise, duh) is on the Warriors. They're going to be pressing big time...there will probably be in-fighting because someone isn't gonna get the same touches...it goes on and on. They have their issues with the rebounding, bench, and as @Osh Kosh Bosh pointed out, their interior defense/rim protection. Due to the circumstances of "who" they signed in free agency, there are a lot of folks out there waiting in the wings for this squad to fail. Having a historic regular season last year, only to come up short was fun to watch. Anyways, I forgot who said it, but it's a completely different situation for Lebron because he has zero pressure going forward, and probably for the rest of his career. Dude will probably average a career low in MPG and ramp it up when the playoffs roll around.
Bron said he's chasing Jordan. Bron is heavy on social media.

If his teams get dropped by GSW or whoever over the next several years and he retires with a 3-9 or 3-10 finals record, he won't be able to live with that and social media won't let him ever forget it.

There's plenty of pressure on LeBron. This isn't an MJ situation where he's sitting comfortably on the mountaintop with no rivals.

Nah...his legacy is cemented. Dude accomplished what he set out to do. Anything additional (MVPs/Championships) are cherries on top of the ice cream.

However, like I said before, I think he'll coast thru the regular season and the Cavs will finish w/ a top 3 seed. When the playoffs roll around, he'll take his game to the next level. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he won another ring or two before it's all said and done, but even if he doesn't, he's established himself as one of the top 3-5 players in the history of the game.

Lebron does not have the same type of pressure on him as the Warriors do. I honestly don't even think it's comparable.

Y'all gotta realize alotta these players just clown/lames wit money ...they spent their whole lives perfecting the art of hoopin , they not the best with interacting with women unless they groupies throwing it at em ...that's y u see the stupid texts/dms just like any other dude that ain't great at pickin up chicks

I don't know if this was aimed at Gilbert Arenas but that's him all day. :lol:

Last edited:
Every ball player i knew had pros. Juco lifers to NBA guys. I don't know where you get these stories from. They trick off just like regular dudes do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom