Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD
Steph
Dray
Klay
Iggy
Livingston
Barnes

They too are loaded but after these guys it drops off. I just want both teams to be at their best. No excuses on either side.

KD
Steph
Dray
Klay
Iggy
Livingston
Barnes

They too are loaded but after these guys it drops off. I just want both teams to be at their best. No excuses on either side.
there's a significant gap between steph and kyrie
significant gap between klay and jr
and both iggy and livingston are better than anyone on the cavs bench

KD
Steph
Dray
Klay
Iggy
Livingston
Barnes

Deron and frye are equal iggy and Shaun.

No?

He's very productive but he's not who he was in Minnesota he put 15 rebounds a game up one season :x

He's not going to get 15 rpg with TT there and being on the perimeter more, you act like dude isn't putting up 20/11 as a THIRD option. Wash ya face.

Yeah he shoots open 3's the whole damn game being a 3rd option I'd hope he'd make them for how much he gets paid

He doesn't body people in the paint anymore, he just does that dribble dribble turn hook move if they feed him there

He also doesn't work his *** off for rebounds like he used too

Still a great player but not the same player

Last edited:
KD
Steph
Dray
Klay
Iggy
Livingston
Barnes

Deron and frye are equal iggy and Shaun.

Channing Frye? :lol: No man not at all
Shaun and Iggy are two of the best bench players in the league

And deron williams just became the best backup PG in the league.

Frye is gives you no drop off on the bench in terms of a big providing floor spacing.

Last edited:

Kryie and Curry are on the same level

Klay is ahead of JR

Iggy and Livingston is equal to Frye, Jefferon and both D.Will's. But Frye does so much for that second unit. It's crazy how much of an impact he has. Dude can be a starter on most teams. Ryan Anderson 2.0

My only toss is Bogut and McGee.

Last edited:
Not going to sit here and defend Kevin Love, it's totally unnecessary. Love has been a top 5 PF this season. Not today Satan.

Channing Frye.....like Shaun Livingston is in an the perfect role as a backup at this point in there careers.

Do ***** forget that nobody really wanted Shaun Livingston before he got to GSW? Wiz let him go....and He kinda revitalized himself on a bad Nets team (under the radar as a part time starter). Warriors saw what he could be as a full time backup PG with great length with a midrange j. A matchup nightmare for bench guards....and efficient in a limited role.

Channing Frye was one of the most highly sought after bench auditions....and fits perfectly in cleavland. He averages 9ppg on 40% from 3 on over 4 attempts a game.

Y'all are really picking **** apart when it doesn't need to be.

You have two of the best teams...with the best players....on a collision course in June. No excuses.

Kryie and Curry are on the same level

Klay is ahead of JR

Iggy and Livingston is equal to Frye, Jefferon and both D.Will's. But Frye does so much for that second unit. It's crazy how much of an impact he has. Dude can be a starter on most teams. Ryan Anderson 2.0

My only toss is Bogut and McGee.
cmon now lol
I can agree with the rest
also dray is better than love

Myrie and Steph aren't on the same level.

Love playing this season like how many anticipated when Lebby traded for him.

He's integral part of the Cavs' offense instead of being just Pat Garrity how he was in his first two years in Cleveland.

It is rather funny how the Cavs went from a shallow team to arguably LeBron's deepest team once Love and JR return.
Interested in seeing how the Cavs look when everybody is byke and how they mesh together.

frye didn't even play hardly vs gsw in the finals are we forgetting that?

I don't remember this, but I think you're right. What was the reason for this? Was he cold or something?

cmon now lol
I can agree with the rest
also dray is better than love

Curry and Kyrie are two very different players, but their impacts are even for their respective roles.

Draymond is far better than Love.

But the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts, man. Clev gets the notch here.

Last edited:
Kyrie isn't as good as steph meaning if i'm starting a franchise i'm picking Steph before Kyrie, But Kyrie on a team with Lebron and knockdown shooters around him makes him EVERY bit of the threat Steph is on the court. On his role for the Cavs he's just as valuable.

These teams if healthy are qually matched talent wise. GS has a better starting lineup/ Cle now has a Stronger Bench.

What gives the Warriors the edge to me in this series is that their starters are Versatile and it allows Steve to rest two of his stars while still having two out there with their weakened bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom