Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so cavs have no chance according to you but they're more talented than gsw
how does that work lol

When did I say they were more talented? I said they were loaded and have enough to win, no excuses. Doesn't mean I think they will.

Last edited:
2015- No Kyrie or Love
2016- Dray suspension, no Bogut, Iggy hobbled

I just want teams to be as healthy as possible and no shenanigans or bush league snitching and may the best team win.

i hope vegas odds drop for W's winning chip.
Easy money right there since folks will be throwing money at cavs

2015- No Kyrie or Love
2016- Dray suspension, no Bogut, Iggy hobbled

I just want teams to be as healthy as possible and no shenanigans or bush league snitching and may the best team win.

that's bball. injuries are a part of it

recent memory bos/la
no bogut
no kendrick in g7. yeah, its perk, but still a big part in what they were doing
and then you got KG going down, lebron getting together with his boys and finishing off the C's
lakers basically getting dismantled by mavs and were never the same
they needed that trilogy |I

Last edited:
Russell Westbrook (West) and LeBron James (East) are the NBA's Players of the Month for February.

Dario Saric (East) and Yogi Ferrell (West) are the NBA's Rookies of the Month for February.

laugh.gif

big IF but if JR and Love are healthy and up to game speed i dont see what GS can do to stop lebron
Turn off the A/C in Oracle and let homie bake (see. Spurs series)

Honestly, lock down everyone else and make Lebron beat you by himself. He matches up too well with the Dubs.

so cavs have no chance according to you but they're more talented than gsw
how does that work lol

Cavs are winning in 6, no matter who comes out of the west.
Warriors didnt save peasant Bron haters from getting that ring last year, they sure wont do it this year. No point in arguing with Laker fans. its a dead cause here.

:rofl:

Also the top East teams have gotten better over the past 2 weeks. I think the Cavs make the Finals, but it won't be sweeps and game 5s. 

It's not as simple as "KD beating Bron" :lol:
Dude has a back to back MVP and two other top 5 players at their positions on his team

The stakes are pretty even at this point man....:lol:

And LeBron is "doing it all by himself again huh"

Let's cut this narrative. Both teams have talented squads. Great players need talented squads to win championships.

That's all their is to it.

It's not a narrative :lol: The Warriors have arguably the most talented starting 5 of all time and that kind of means something. Everyone's crowing how amazing Cleveland is because they have a competent bench, none of those dudes are in their prime sans Kyrie :lol:

Bogut got cement blocks for feet and Deron is a shell of who he was

The Warriors were 73-9 last year. That really should just stop all this Taylor Swift "whoa is me??" stuff when it comes to them :lol: :lol:

This current Cavs team is the deepest team LeBron has ever played in. Incredible to see what just 1 week will do for a team. Adding D.Will 1 and 2 and Bogut are HUGE signings.

Right now, I have the Cavs winning it all.

Bogut is washed. I doubt he's stays healthy enough to make a difference.
Oh wow you really think so?
Man I really think he has something left TBH.

As far as Warriors making LeBron beat them, with KD, Dray, Iggy, & now Matt Barnes d-ing him up all game, LeBron isn't going to have same effectiveness as Harrison Barnes guarding him at times.

I still to this day say Harrison Barnes's poor shooting and being shell shocked on D guarding LeBron is the reason they lost.

Last edited:
KD
Steph
Dray
Klay
Iggy
Livingston
Barnes

They too are loaded but after these guys it drops off. I just want both teams to be at their best. No excuses on either side.
there's a significant gap between steph and kyrie
significant gap between klay and jr
and both iggy and livingston are better than anyone on the cavs bench

Deron and frye are equal iggy and Shaun.
I'd take Deron and Frye no doubt.

Deron and Frye can be dropped into any offense and cook, Livingston he'll nah.
Iggy yes, but I'd take Deron over probably Iggy/Livingston in a 2 for 1 trade if need be

As far as Warriors making LeBron beat them, with KD, Dray, Iggy, & now Matt Barnes d-ing him up all game, LeBron isn't going to have same effectiveness as Harrison Barnes guarding him at times.

I still to this day say Harrison Barnes's poor shooting and being shell shocked on D guarding LeBron is the reason they lost.

Barnes choked! Contract year, biggest stage of his career and chokes.

Still managed to get 100Ms still too :smh: The hell am I doing wrong in life :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom