Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooting Splits since ASB:

Stephen Curry - 41/29/95
Klay Thompson - 36/26/94
Buddy Hield - 65/50/88
steph-curry.jpg

+

010816_KlayWs.jpg

+

tumblr_nnpi55G6hd1syb39no1_500.gif

=

ap_17055101907904-e1487945931134.jpg

pimp.gif

Curry comes East and gets exposed as the one dimensional player he is. 1-2 in the last 3 games and has no impact unless he scores.

Elite PG though. Ha ha ha

Curry comes East and gets exposed as the one dimensional player he is. 1-2 in the last 3 games and has no impact unless he scores.

Elite PG though. Ha ha ha

I mess with John Wall but your setting him up for incredible slander in this thread because of this lil shtick you have going.

Clippers beating the Rockets and Spurs? Na

I think they have a chance at the Spurs depending on the health of both teams but the Rockets got them in 6 at most.

I mess with John Wall but your setting him up for incredible slander in this thread because of this lil shtick you have going.

Slander for what? All I said was he's a better player right now. Anyone who doesn't agree he's better in the 2016-17 season doesn't watch basketball.

Wall is almost 5 assist better. Wall is 4.5 rebounds Curry is 4.4.

Warriors offense couldn't score against the Bulls late last night. Curry comes down and shoots a 3 with no teammates in sight to get a rebound in a close game. Not a floor general.

The East is trash but the Warriors lost their first back to back since April 2015 to East opponents.

Curry was exposed on defense yet again this week.

All those Curry > Wall dudes and East haters have been quiet. Nothing to say right now when everything I've been saying has become clear. Everyone laughed when @erupt107th brought up my CP3 post from 2014. I'm tryna get feedback on this recent debate we had and nobody will step up and simply say I was right. Cowards.

Last edited:
Nobody pays that **** any mind, I just scroll past homer talk really.

Like I get you're a fan but you gotta relax, polluting the thread with that.

Nothing in that post your referring to mentioned Wall or the Wizards. It's homer talk if I bring up Curry not having a good week? Ha ha ha

Last edited:
So Collector can you answer me this do you see the wiz making it out of the 2nd round? Dont know if anyone has asked you that already

Yeah the team I've watched and supported all season :nerd:

Yeah because posting in NBA thread is what determines a real fan is.

So Collector can you answer me this do you see the wiz making it out of the 2nd round? Dont know if anyone has asked you that already

Yes. The only team in the East that I fear is Cleveland. If we avoid them until the ECF then we're in there. Anything short will be a failure.

Last edited:
You right it doesn't...But your post in here have sky rocketed once they became good again :nerd: :nerd:

You sure it's because they're good again or did my post go up once the NFL season ended? Go back and look at my post since the Skins were eliminated January 1st. Also look at what the Wizards record was then. You tell me.

Wizards were 14-18 when I started posting in here full time. I'm front running though. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
1 for 11 from 3 from klay

2 for 11 from 3 from steph

at what point do you say hey why dont i try something else?

I've always thought this, like you keep bricking open three after open three....How about taking it inside for a few plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom