Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You right it doesn't...But your post in here have sky rocketed once they became good again :nerd: :nerd:

You sure it's because they're good again or did my post go up once the NFL season ended? Go back and look at my post since the Skins were eliminated January 1st. Also look at what the Wizards record was then. You tell me.
The skins only play once a week :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: twice if you get a Thursday game I guess

Last edited:
the problem with the pels is cousins and davis would combine for 76 and the rest of the team would put up 10 points.

that team does not fill out well lol
Everyone knows lmao, they got AD, Boogie & Jrue. They don't got much support around those 3, plus Gentry don't run so many post up options for those two. If he did, Boogie & AD would for sure pass out once they got double teamed. It's just a matter of getting good support around those 3 and a coach who'll run the offense through them correctly.

I guarantee you if Steph is 0-12 from 3 you still close out on him like he's 6-6. Same with Klay.

These dudes aren't normal humans

Last edited:
I guarantee you if Steph is 0-12 from 3 you still close out on him like it's 6-6. Same with Klay.

These dudes aren't normal humans

Which makes it crazy that klay doesn't get to the line often. If he looks up let alone pump fakes, the defender is off his feet and easy free throws.

You play your game! It's not like they're Kobe where they can switch their style.

Matter of fact, wasn't it Kobe that said something about not psyching yourself out, if you stopped playing/shooting your game, you already lost.

Curry will never stop shooting. He'll eventually get outta this slump. Probably against the Knicks. The problem with Curry is they can't just shoot blindly like they use to. They're weaker inside and on the bench. Not having KD hurts their scoring. They gotta tighten up. The stupid behind the back passes and chucking 3s going 1-5 won't work. Curry has to be a better floor general.

Please just keep it basketball. I've murdered people for less.

Steph is still better than Wall by the way.

I am keeping it basketball. Don't battle me all day about Curry > Wall then disappear when what I've been saying becomes clear.

You can't make a case for Curry having a better season then Wall this year. Stick with simply saying Curry is better without any context. That's all you have left. Or better yet bring up 2014 again. That's your go to move.

Last edited:
Which makes it crazy that klay doesn't get to the line often. If he looks up let alone pump fakes, the defender is off his feet and easy free throws.

Because he plays like a robot.

He has no creativity in his game at all, if he did with his shooting ability he would be even more of a problem.

At first thought I agree with you. When you look at how their offense operates and what it's predicated on, often he's already at an advantage once he catches the ball, the defender is already at a disadvantage.. so Klay might not even have to deal with pump faking too often. Just take the high percentage shot off the rip

It's an interesting case study though because yeah I feel he could easily average much more FT's

Because he plays like a robot.

He has no creativity in his game at all, if he did with his shooting ability he would be even more of a problem.
Neither he or Steph get to the line.

Makes it even more ridiculous that Steph 1. led the league in scoring and 2. led the league in scoring while only playing 34 mins.

Please just keep it basketball. I've murdered people for less.

Steph is still better than Wall by the way.
I am keeping it basketball. Don't battle me all day about Curry > Wall then disappear when what I've been saying becomes clear.

You can't make a case for Curry having a better season then Wall this year. Stick with simply saying Curry is better without any context. That's all you have left. Or better yet bring up 2014 again. That's your go to move.
We shall see come playoff time who is the better player.

At first thought I agree with you. When you look at how their offense operates and what it's predicated on, often he's already at an advantage once he catches the ball, the defender is already at a disadvantage.. so Klay might not even have to deal with pump faking too often. Just take the high percentage shot off the rip

It's an interesting case study though because yeah I feel he could easily average much more FT's
That's why I didn't understand why he made the whole "sacrifice" comment

He gets assisted more frequently than DeAndre Jordan :lol: Most of shots are open looks of his screens. If he's passing up shots, he's hurting the offense because that would mean he's passing up open looks.

He was talking like he's an iso king and takes 8-9 dribbles before taking shots.

Top ORTG teams since the new calendar year

1. GSW 113.9
2. DEN 113.3
3. HOU 111.1
4. BOS 110.8
5. CLE 110.3
6. SAS 110.2
7. WAS 109.9
8. MEM 109.3
9. LAC 109.2
10. IND 109.0

Status