Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is FASCINATING
eek.gif

Do NBA refs favor the home team?

Analyzing 13,658 reviewed calls by the NBA to rank teams by favorable home court officiating
There needs to be research done on refs favoring winning  teams

LOL at Barkley keeping it real when asked about Carmelo.
--Basically said he is not mad at him for getting his money. He said the most important thing in sports is to get as much money as you can. And said he tells all these guys who want to win a championship don't fall for that trick. Basically more important to have 100 million dollars and help out your family than to have championship rings.

Lowball, I was being humble cuz I was out the game for a minute but I'm fairly certain I could beat you now. Let's run it this weekend.

I stopped playing online once my opponents quit when i was up and I was being given losses. But I think I may have the juice again. I'm still a former 2k9 NT league champion.

Let's get it -- Sunday? Grizz vs Clipps?

Last edited:
If the warriors go 16-5 with one of the losses to the spurs. The spurs would have to go 20-3 to catch the warriors and I don't see that happening.

--Basically said he is not mad at him for getting his money. He said the most important thing in sports is to get as much money as you can. And said he tells all these guys who want to win a championship don't fall for that trick. Basically more important to have 100 million dollars and help out your family than to have championship rings.
he's not wrong..

If the warriors go 16-5 with one of the losses to the spurs. The spurs would have to go 20-3 to catch the warriors and I don't see that happening.

Spurs got 16 of their final 22 games at home. Wouldn't be surprised if they catch them. Even if they tie with the same record as long as they win the 2 games this month vs GS they'll have the tie breaker.

One of the few smart things Chuck has said in a while

If management are doing their job, they could keep a guy like Carmelo in their city for a long time and have a chance to win titles

Last edited:
AH HA HA HA

Based off what? You just saw how Wall without scoring had 19 assist vs GS while Curry was bricking 3s late. Warriors are 4-6 this year in close games decided by 5 or less. All you guys make these statements without any context to support your claimes.

Wall will eat on GS with KD and Klay as shooters opposed to the Otto Porters, Trevor Arizas and Drew Goodens of the world.

Hahahaha Steph already has proven he can lead a team to a title. You are going based off a bias favoritism for Wall and the success he has had the last 20-30 games :lol:

Hahahaha Steph already has proven he can lead a team to a title. You are going based off a bias favoritism for Wall and the success he has had the last 20-30 games :lol:

We aren't talking about previous seasons. I never said Wall was better last year or the year before. That has nothing to do with the 2016-17 season.

I don't see how any person who watches the NBA can say Curry is having a better individual season then Wall. Most people don't believe it outside of NT outside of Timothy's.

Last edited:

Hahahaha Steph already has proven he can lead a team to a title. You are going based off a bias favoritism for Wall and the success he has had the last 20-30 games
laugh.gif
We aren't talking about previous seasons. I never said Wall was better last year or the year before. That has nothing to do with the 2016-17 season.

I don't see how any person who watches the NBA can say Curry is having a better individual season then Wall. Most people don't believe it outside of NT outside of Timothy's.
You could definitely make a case that Wall is having the better season. 

You could definitely make a case that Wall is having the better season. 

That's the case I've been making all along. If Wall being a better defender and floor general doesn't make him a better player then cool. He's been that from jump and you can't be swayed. To say Curry is having a better season is just insane to me. It's not Curry hate. It's just a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom