Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the case I've been making all along. If Wall being a better defender and floor general doesn't make him a better player then cool. He's been that from jump and you can't be swayed. To say Curry is having a better season is just insane to me. It's not Curry hate. It's just a fact.

You've been saying he's a better player though. That's not necessarily true. It's the same argument that was being made with Steph and LeBron last year. Steph had the better regular season but ultimately when it came down to it Bron is still the better player.

Man we just gotta wait until the playoffs. Same people calling PG Black Gordon Hayward gonna put respek on his name when Utah gets bounced first round and PG kills in the playoffs like he always does

Hahahaha Steph already has proven he can lead a team to a title. You are going based off a bias favoritism for Wall and the success he has had the last 20-30 games :lol:

We aren't talking about previous seasons. I never said Wall was better last year or the year before. That has nothing to do with the 2016-17 season.

I don't see how any person who watches the NBA can say Curry is having a better individual season then Wall. Most people don't believe it outside of NT outside of Timothy's.

Compared to his recent standard of performance over the course of his past two MVP seasons, Curry's having what would be considered a "down" season. But who didn't expect that considering he went from being the sure #1 on GSW to splitting that spot with KD?

I'm not going to overrate steph. dude obviously has glaring flaws pertaining to untimely shooting (love him when those 3s fall, shrug your shoulders when they don't), turnovers, being reluctant to attack the rim even though he could be doing it at will, and in a slump like no other. but stop trying to sell NT on this notion of Wall being a superior player based on one season in which he's statistically better.

Last edited:
You've been saying he's a better player though. That's not necessarily true. It's the same argument that was being made with Steph and LeBron last year. Steph had the better regular season but ultimately when it came down to it Bron is still the better player.

I think Wall is the better player along with having the better season. I said Wall is the better all around basketball player. For some reason that phrase along with others like complete player are reacted to like it's another language in here.

If we break down aspects of playing basketball as a PG, Wall is better at more things then Curry is. To counter this people comeback with "gravity". What is gravity? If gravity is drawing players to you leaving others open then Wall does that to every single night. Driving to collapse the defense.

Compared to his recent standard of performance over the course of his past two MVP seasons, Curry's having what would be considered a "down" season. But who didn't expect that considering he went from being the sure #1 on GSW to splitting that spot with KD?

I'm not going to overrate steph. dude obviously has glaring flaws pertaining to untimely shooting (love him when those 3s fall, shrug your shoulders when they don't), turnovers, being reluctant to attack the rim even though he could be doing it at will, and in a slump like no other. but stop trying to sell NT on this notion of Wall being a superior player based on one season in which he's statistically better.

Wall has always been the better defender, floor general and passer. That goes back beyond this season.

Lol at thinking Iggy led the Warriors to anything. Without curry that team wouldn't even make the playoffs. I swear one bad season (which in reality is actually a great season just not up to Currys standards) and NT flips the script.

Last edited:
So you're saying Wall has always been a better player than Steph?

All around and more complete basketball player yes. I can't give Wall the nod the last two years based off Curry going to the Finals and winning MVP. Although those same skills Wall is better at still apply. You wanna go deeper then let's break down the two rosters the last two seasons.

Hahahaha Steph already has proven he can lead a team to a title. You are going based off a bias favoritism for Wall and the success he has had the last 20-30 games :lol:

Steph didn't lead anyone to a title

let's just act like steph didn't average 28/5/6 on 45/42/82 shooting in that ENTIRE playoff run (21 total games). last time i checked, getting to the finals required getting through three rouds of the playoffs. but i guess, none of that really matters to NT when it comes to portraying the narrative of a player. all that matters is the finals...this makes absolute sense.

Steph is a better scorer than Wall. Thats it. Everything else im taking Wall. Doesnt mean Wall is the best pg in the game though. Even though Steph is in a system that utilizes him to his full potential, we cant discredit him. 

scumbag kevin johnson :smh:

Yea **** that dude, he's a weirdo and a sexual predator.

He was a really good player but I could give a **** about that when you molest young girls and then try to present yourself as some type of authority figure/role model.

Last edited:
When will you guys understand that John Wall is the greatest player of all time?

We've never seen anything like him or even this entire Wizard's team.

Honestly they could win 80 games next year and sweep the entire playoffs for a ring.

What Championship did Curry lead his team to? I thought that was Iggy?

:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: you tellin me that a lebron led team lost to an injury prone, bad knee having-iggy led team?? :rofl: :rofl:

that says more about the cavs than it does steph's deficiencies and GSW. #alternativefact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom