Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeze ain't a Warriors fan.
I see him posting in their thread 
laugh.gif

A lot of my fellow Laker fans cheer for any team Lebron goes against. Let's be real in here. :lol:

And a lot of Bron fans rooted against the Lakers/Kobe and cheered for the Celtics, etc. when we were on top. Who gives a ****?

Last edited:
I see him posting in their thread :lol:

Man I was in tears when I saw this. I hope everytime he looks at my Avi he gets as angry as he always did.
I know he has another browser pulled up with his name not logged into it reading this thread too. So he is probably reading and getting angry right now. :rofl:

A lot of my fellow Laker fans cheer for any team Lebron goes against. Let's be real in here. :lol:

This is 100% true. On here, the coli, and every other sports forum :lol:

Any laker or Kobe logo in the avy guarantees them rooting against lebron

Last edited:
Am I the only one who read that as CP3 wanting to make the All Star Game more competitive? Not the game of basketball and parity lol

I did the same, and then I was confused reading the responses. :lol:

I think they missed the ASG part. But I agree with CP3 though. It's become unwatchable. At least try on defense a little bit. Doesn't mean it has to be all-out Thibodeau style defense, but at least compete a little.

Simplest way would be to raise the prize players get for winning right? Incentive for playing harder/winning.

I think they missed the ASG part. But I agree with CP3 though. It's become unwatchable. At least try on defense a little bit. Doesn't mean it has to be all-out Thibodeau style defense, but at least compete a little.

My apologies to the PG Buddha, I misread. :lol:

Actually agree with him there.

Need Freeze byke.

Game winners:

Kobe in Portland.

Dame a few years ago.

Horry for the Win.

Kobe over Wade.

Jordan 97 Game 1 Finals.

Steph half-court against OKC

I loved Lebron 03-10 before he left the first time. Liked Olympic Bron. Lowkey pulled for him his first title run. Wouldn't mind if he never won again. 3s enough.

Lowball, I was being humble cuz I was out the game for a minute but I'm fairly certain I could beat you now. Let's run it this weekend.

I stopped playing online once my opponents quit when i was up and I was being given losses. But I think I may have the juice again. I'm still a former 2k9 NT league champion.

Let's get it -- Sunday? Grizz vs Clipps?

I usually run with Phoenix but let's do this. Sunday should be good.

-edit-

Freeze is more of a Warriors fan than Pistons and Lakers these days. Did he get banned from the thread? I thought I saw him in here as Froze but then I seent him somehwere as freeze

Last edited:

My bad. So used to Chris Paul complaining and misread.

Because he isn't as good as people lead on. Especially when people actually play defense on him. And its been showing.

There thats it

But wait.. Steph asked for more playmakers? Or no I think it was Steph who "took his talents" to South Beach. Maybe it was Steph who almost drove Love out of Cleveland [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom