Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
Jeanie Buss asks judge to force her brothers to keep her on Lakers board of directors
http://www.dailynews.com/sports/201...hers-to-keep-her-on-lakers-board-of-directors
This some WWF McMahon family **** right here
laugh.gif

But wait.. Steph asked for more playmakers? Or no I think it was Steph who "took his talents" to South Beach. Maybe it was Steph who almost drove Love out of Cleveland [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dude......What?

Just go have a seat in the corner man. Seems as if you've been drinking.

Last edited:
Who gave jeanie power over her brothers? Was it Jerry bc I'm surprised he'd choose her over his sons

A lot of my fellow Laker fans cheer for any team Lebron goes against. Let's be real in here.
laugh.gif
And a lot of Bron fans rooted against the Lakers/Kobe and cheered for the Celtics, etc. when we were on top. Who gives a ****?
Nah you got it wrong, alot of Cavs fans back then rooted FOR Kobe bc we were mad at Paul Pierce from eliminating the Cavs from a couldve been Kobe vs LeBron run in the finals. I hate Boston with all my heart. Screw the new fans and old fans. Btw Cavs over Boston in 5 this year. Great value isiah thomas aint no king he a grown *** ******
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah you got it wrong, alot of Cavs fans back then rooted FOR Kobe bc we were mad at Paul Pierce from eliminating the Cavs from a couldve been Kobe vs LeBron run in the finals. I hate Boston with all my heart. Screw the new fans and old fans. Btw Cavs over Boston in 5 this year. Great value isiah thomas aint no king he a grown *** ******:lol:  

Nah 08-10 was peak Kobe vs Bron. King with no rings, the MVPs, etc.

Last edited:
Well I rooted for Kobe, ill never root for a Boston team (except Tom Brady). Dont get it twisted, there were MANY Bron fans now who liked Kobe. I still like him. Top 10 player dead or alive. He made me watch basketball more closely. Not every Bron fan is a die hard Kobe hater, hes retired, gotta let the hate go.

It was the perfect marketing plan, but ofc the Magic decided to play like the 96 Bulls on steroids in the ECF, just to choke 4-1 in a disappointing series vs LA

LA/Boston rematch was definitely needed!

But I still dream about Kobe/LeBron Finals to this day.

Lakers during that time would've gave Cavs that work though!

Last edited:
LA/Boston rematch was definitely needed!

But I still dream about Kobe/LeBron Finals to this day.

Lakers during that time would've gave Cavs that work though!
2009 was the year. CLE had the best record in the league and Boston was without KG. Kobe was coming off that disappointing loss to Boston in the finals and was hungry as ever for that 1st post Shaq ring. Would have been epic. One of the true travesties in NBA history. 

Last edited:
That Bos-LA series was great especially the second one that went to 7 games. I forgot how the Magics made it that one year instead of Bos tho

The world couldn't handle Kobe vs Bron. :smh: :lol:

The amount of stans vs stans woulda started something unprecedented.

Last edited:
That Bos-LA series was great especially the second one that went to 7 games. I forgot how the Magics made it that one year instead of Bos tho
Hedo

Rashard Lewis 

Dwert being prime Shaq for a series

Hahahaha Steph already has proven he can lead a team to a title. You are going based off a bias favoritism for Wall and the success he has had the last 20-30 games :lol:

Steph didn't lead anyone to a title

let's just act like steph didn't average 28/5/6 on 45/42/82 shooting in that ENTIRE playoff run (21 total games). last time i checked, getting to the finals required getting through three rouds of the playoffs. but i guess, none of that really matters to NT when it comes to portraying the narrative of a player. all that matters is the finals...this makes absolute sense.

Nope. A guy who came off the bench all year, then started games in the playoffs lead the team to a championship more. Duh everyone knows this.

Saw this on facebook, Lebron was pretty amazing in the 09 conference finals..sucks we didnt get that Kobe Vs Lebron finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom