Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the only reason for the hype.
And he has the fans, followers and disciples that matter, the ones that buy.

Last edited:
Adidas is murdering everyone across the Board.
Nike needs to hire me and let me put together a campaign for them.
I can't mention it here, or I'll see it on the Billboards and Tube by years end. Get at me @NIKE

lol @ adidas murdering across the board
Something funny?

Swoosh still eating. And this kanye nonsense won't last forever. Plus nike can still cash in on that goofball. They can retro all 6 pairs, and since they still own the 'Air Yeezy' name, :rofl:, they can release new pairs til the cows come home

Adidas is on thin ice if your main source of income is kanye hahahaha. Meanwhile Nike living in the future with electric shoes lol

Last edited:
arguably better than cp3 for a time. now bro spending more time on his hair angles than his game.

It is possible that cleveland could lose to boston or washington.

detroit is at 7 right now...if playoffs started tomorrow....85 Mill vs 'I should not be getting paid the same amount as Reggie Jackson' :smokin

Teams match up pretty decent...Possible upset.

Something funny?

the only thing adidas is murdering is my eyes from them ugly *** yeezys and my feet from the boost bottoming out.

now dont get me wrong i love alot of adidas shoes old and new but the way you are making it sound is that nike is in trouble which is not the case.

Don't say I didn't warn you:
C6v06mnWoAIJnPD.jpg
Looks like a Snapchat filter where they put your mouth as your eyes.

Why do teams switch on simple high PNR 's when there's a dynamic wing.

Yesterday kyrie, Bron and harden got whatever they wanted. There' isn't many wing defenders who can't stop them but somehow Ryan Anderson, Nene and Tristan Thompson will. It's was BBQ chicken every time.

Why do teams switch on simple high PNR 's when there's a dynamic wing.

Yesterday kyrie, Bron and harden got whatever they wanted. There' isn't many wing defenders who can't stop them but somehow Ryan Anderson, Nene and Tristan Thompson will. It's was BBQ chicken every time.
There's only so many ways you can guard a spread pick and roll especially if the ball handler is deadly and Tristan is usually good at switches harden just wanted to prove something to Khloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom