Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers gonna end up with Fultz or Josh Jackson in the next draft and flourish for the next 8 years while Hinkie tries to make it in Silicon Valley, eventually loses his mind and shows up naked at the Sloan Conference with algorithms written on his chest.

Sixers should bring Embiid off the bench once the season starts. Saric + Noel is a much better pairing imo.

embiid hands down possesses the most talent on the entire team. if he can stay on the floor he is undoubtedly their franchise player along w/ simmons.

He's way too offensive minded right now. Not that great of a rebounder either. Rather ease him in, then once Noel is traded and his minute restriction goes up they can throw him in there.

He's way too offensive minded right now. Not that great of a rebounder either. Rather ease him in, then once Noel is traded and his minute restriction goes up they can throw him in there.

Na, Embiid is your C of the future and he's only going to get better with starter reps.

I love Noel and he'll be great anywhere else but he doesn't have anywhere close to Embiid ceiling.

Sixers aren't playing for anything so why feature a guy who's not even going to be on the team in a year or so?

havent been following the actual court case for derrick rose.
is there any chance he misses the season for legal reasons or has to do a kobe and be in court during the season?

havent been following the actual court case for derrick rose.
is there any chance he misses the season for legal reasons or has to do a kobe and be in court during the season?

No. Trial will be over by next week.

Last edited:
can't wait to see the "Embid doesn't take basketball serious enough" posts if and when he struggles this season.

Let's just hope Embiid makes it through the first week of the reg season before the Sixers decide who starts or not :lol:

Yeah I can't wait to see embiid stay healthy and actually play some games first before trying to guess what dudes potential is.

CuKvnA1VUAA1Ioo.jpg:large

76ers tanking again this year and getting Dennis Smith or Markelle Fultz 
smokin.gif

Trading Noel or Okafor for a solid established SG.

#TrustTheProcess

Ive been scared to buy any Philly gear the last few years.

Last basketball jersey was MCW. Last football was Shady.

Time to cop a Joel jersey 
glasses.gif

can't wait to see the "Embid doesn't take basketball serious enough" posts if and when he struggles this season.

That's reserved more for the Dwight/DJ type of big men that are in the league for a while and never really develop anything at all outside of just being able to jump really high, dunk and block shots.

Embiid has every move in the book, can shoot from anywhere on the court and is a really good defensive player already.

Reactions: HIM
Well damn
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] let's put in him in the hof already.

Can't wait to see some meaningful ball. I hope embiid is real good. The center position needs to make a comeback. We need a dominant bigman in the l again.

Last edited:
While I hope Embiid becomes good, I'd be shocked if he's better than a prime Dwight or Deandre

What happened to Julius Randle btw. I havent been paying attention to him after people said he's been subpar so far

Embiid have it all based on 20 pre season minutes.

NT gonna NT

At least it's not crowning him Blake Griffin lite based in HS mixtapes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom