Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this coming from?

In what league would Jeremy Lin be averaging 18 points & 7 assists?

That Nets team is so bad he's going to have a top 10 usage rate in the league probably. He'll definitely average around those numbers.

Yea Lin is going to have a damn near 25% usage rating, those #'s ain't out the question playing at a good pace.

Nets might win 12 games max though, that roster is as bad as any I've seen.

He was on a 21 win Laker team and didn't sniff those numbers.

Um, he was coming off the bench and playing with other high usage guys.

It's really not that far fetched, idk what's so hard to see about a PG with high usage playing 35-37 mins a game getting those numbers.

Not like he'll be effecient but counting stats are just about usage.

Mudiay vs Russell tomorrow :pimp:

Russell "only gets his in garbage time" while somehow Mudiay's stats are achieved in non garbage time. That NT logic

It's always fun when these two are in the mix :pimp:

Oh, and Julius Randle may lose all his minutes to Nance :nerd:

It's lit :pimp:

Mudiay > DLo
Nance > Randle

It's lit :pimp:

Mudiay > DLo
Nance > Randle

I'm taking D'Angelo right now over Mudiay but it's still so early for both of them.

Hurts me to say that Nance has definitely shown more NBA level skill than Randle because I wanted Randle to be Draymond lite on offense.

He was on a 21 win Laker team and didn't sniff those numbers.

Um, he was coming off the bench and playing with other high usage guys.

It's really not that far fetched, idk what's so hard to see about a PG with high usage playing 35-37 mins a game getting those numbers.

Not like he'll be effecient but counting stats are just about usage.
What high usage guys were on that Lakers team? Kobe who was in a suit for 50 games? Who else?

And if he was capable of averaging 18 & 7 why wasn't he starting?

What high usage guys were on that Lakers team? Kobe who was in a suit for 50 games? Who else?

He was 6th in Usage on the team, 5th if you exclude Kobe. :lol:

Did you watch the Lakers that season my man?

Like Pmatic said, Byron hated him so how exactly was he supposed to get those numbers?

Once again his per 36 was close with less usage than he will have, you just arguing for the sake of it at this point.

Last edited:
Y'all wanna put bread on this? I'd be stunned honestly.

Lowry, Curry, Bron, Lillard, Harden, Wall, Paul, Westbrook, Lil Zeke are the only guys who did that last year.

Byron had Lin playing off the ball to start the season so the offense could be run through Kobe and Booz. :lol: :x

It got a little bit better at the end of the season when Byron let him run pick and roll though.

He was 6th in Usage on the team, 5th if you exclude Kobe. :lol:

Did you watch the Lakers that season my man?

Like Pmatic said, Byron hated him so how exactly was he supposed to get those numbers?

Once again his per 36 was close with less usage than he will have, you just arguing for the sake of it at this point.
There's a reason why he was 5th in usage that y'all are ignoring for some reason.

He's not that good.

Last edited:
You just named a bunch of guys on playoff level teams who aren't a burning fire like the Nets.

Just look at the roster b, he's going to have all the usage possible, it wouldn't be the first time a guy put up numbers on a garbage team.

Lin was truffle butter on the Lakers. Dude was straight cheeks and it had nothing to do with Byron. He got outplayed by a rookie Clarkson. For what it's worth his numbers were even worse in Charlotte, career lows. He's just not that good.

You can have all the usage in the world, if you don't have the actual talent to average 18 points and 7 assists you're not hitting those marks.

His usage was sky high in NYK and he couldn't hit those numbers. What exactly does he do better now than he did back then?

Um what?

He did put up those numbers in NY in the games he actually started after the ASB.

He averaged 20/8 for the month Feb too. :lol:

You just a Lin hater which is fine but he definitely has enough talent to be a good stats bad team guy.

& he definitely has gotten better, if you watched the Hornets last year you would know that.

Lin is a better player now than he was some years ago. I like him a lot more as a backup PG than a starter, though.

Since the Nets are in shambles, he will have the opportunity to put up those kinda numbers.

You can have all the usage in the world, if you don't have the actual talent to average 18 points and 7 assists you're not hitting those marks.

His usage was sky high in NYK and he couldn't hit those numbers. What exactly does he do better now than he did back then?

Um what?

He did put up those numbers in NY in the games he actually started after the ASB.

He averaged 20/8 for the month Feb too. :lol:

You just a Lin hater which is fine but he definitely has enough talent to be a good stats bad team guy.

& he definitely has gotten better, if you watched the Hornets last year you would know that.
And he couldn't finish the season because his load was too heavy. There's no way he keeps up that level of production over 6 months.

And a Lin hater? Why the **** would I hate on Jeremy Lin of all people? :lol: for why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom