Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be nice if NBATV had their highlight show for all these pre-season games 
mean.gif

I need highlights in one place

I think randle would be much bette coming off the bench ...but he thinks he's a starter n star level player so he sucks, he gotta adjust to reality

Last edited:
I'm not even wanting to look at Randle FGA and or FG%

I'm just going to leave this here

[table][tr][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]27.6%[/td][td]
SAC 64 LAL 50 
10:51 3rd
[/td][td]5 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 2 TO[/td][td]8.75[/td][/tr][/table]

Can't even hate on Lebron like that anymore. Dude is as good as advertised.

giphy.gif

Where do you think the NT joke "LeBron needs more help" started? Back in 09 and 10 when everyone said LeBrons teams sucked.

No. The joke started as a way of making fun of Lebron stans. You guys would go on all year about what they were going to do and what they would win, but as soon as they came up short in the playoffs the "he needs more help" excuses would come rolling in.

Yall aint got no real hate in your hearts. Hate is illogical, you dont give that **** up, you find ways to make it work.

Like this:
When the moment came and it was make or break time that ***** hid in the corner while Kyrie handled business. **** him.
He'd still be ringless if Kyrie aint black out and torch the dubs while Steph was clanking 3s and doing behind the back passes to cameramen.

That's how you hate. Probly never really had no hate in your hearts. Yall disgust me

tumblr_mniz830Fw51qd1veuo1_400.gif

latest

D'Lo has been attempting the stick the ball out to get fouled routine that Harden has mastered when driving to the basket so far in the preseason. Mixed results though.

As bad as the Lakers may be Russell honestly surprised me with how he's looked in the pre-season so far

At least they have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom