Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans,

What were your thoughts on Shannon Brown's stint with yall? I always felt that he was grossly underrated througout his career. Sure, he was stuck in between positions in a time where that wasn't looked at a "non-issue" like it is today, but I always liked his game.

I think if he came into the league 6 years later, he would have been better off
He was fine when he first got to LA, but by the end I was tired of him jacking up shots.

Typical role player that shouldn't play more than 12-15 minutes a game. If he had to play 25 minutes, he would only give you 12 good minutes.

Too early for you too be that drunk Darcus Danks

Mimosas when I wake up, cheese and omelette after I bake up, I did a French inhale, eating French Toast made by a French Ghost straight from the Trench of the French Slopes. OJ made by Mayo and Simpson, not Othello talking bout Krusty but you don't have the vision. Fruity Pebbles really be Fruity Pebbles, **** so fire you'd think it came straight from the Devil. Syrup made in the basement by Aunt Jemima in a Cave, it's really a dude who portrayed her a slave, to serve the white man every single day, open your eyes breakfast is racist is so many ways.

Peace.

CRINE.

Marc 3-5 from 3 tonight. Zoo 4-6 in the previous game. Gimme more 3's Fizdale

I thought it was a joke when I read they would be taking 3's. But when Conley goes to the bench they bring the ball up the floor at times. So as it goes

#Analytics
#Hollinger

So where was that hating *** Lakers fan when Embiid had 11 points, 12 rebounds, a block and a steal in 12 minutes in the first half last night?

Lakers fans,

What were your thoughts on Shannon Brown's stint with yall? I always felt that he was grossly underrated througout his career. Sure, he was stuck in between positions in a time where that wasn't looked at a "non-issue" like it is today, but I always liked his game.

I think if he came into the league 6 years later, he would have been better off

Loved Shannon with the knicks and he was waaay passed his prime

Dwight is on the first team that actually fits him and has a good coach since Orlando. That Hawks team will be really good unless German Rondo isn't ready.

i'm really surprised he hasnt gotten tired of the beard yet. I change my facial hair all the damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom