OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Drop Mariota for Josh Doctson? I already have Brady and Cousins at QB. Doctson sounds like he's good to go now. My WR's are Julio, Edelman, Cobb, Josh Gordon and Rishard Matthews.

Yes, drop MM for anyone really. Just anyone you could take a flier on and stash in case they become a star.

Don't need 3 QB's for any reason. Unless it's a 2 QB lineup league, then I take that back lol.

MVP MVP

Curious, when did ya take Ivory? If I can afford to go WR WR RB, with that 3rd round pick I'm hoping to snag him.

Last edited:
If anyone needs a guy for an auction league come holler at me.

MVP MVP

Curious, when did ya take Ivory? If I can afford to go WR WR RB, with that 3rd round pick I'm hoping to snag him.

Ivory's adp ranges from 66 to 92 depending on the site. If you take Ivory with your 3rd round pick that is an incredible reach unless you are in a 30 team league.

Last edited:
MVP MVP

Ivory's adp ranges from 66 to 92 depending on the site. If you take Ivory with your 3rd round pick that is an incredible reach unless you are in a 30 team league.

Oh wow, didn't realize it was that high. Thought for sure he would be a mid-round look; maybe 3rd is too early after all.

I had another draft last night and Ivory went with the 117th pick. 12 team PPR league. While that's pretty late compared to his average ADP, 3rd round is way too early. You can get guys like Mark Ingram, LeSean McCoy, Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, CJ Anderson, Latavius Murray in the 3rd round.

View media item 2148588

My team in a 12 team PPR league.

Any upgrade you think I should try to make? The computer autodrafted Alfred Morris and Dion Lewis somehow is still on waivers so i bid $2 FAAB to try to claim him for Morris.

I also don't feel great about my TE situation being Bennett but it was either him or Witten, and I don't trust Witten at all.

Should I keep Steve Smith or drop him for Josh Doctson or Laquan Treadwell?

Any help?

Last draft of the year last night, unfortunately :frown:. 12 Team PPR league, 1QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX. I had 7th pick.

QB - Tyrod Taylor (Round 10)
RB1 - Arian Foster (6)
RB2 - Charles Sims (7)
WR1 - AJ Green (1)
WR2 - Keenan Allen (2)
WR3 - Sammy Watkins (3)
FLEX - Michael Floyd (5)
TE - Jared Cook (14)
D/ST - Vikings (17)
K - none, I'll pick one up

Bench
WR5 - Jordan Matthews (4)
WR6 - Corey Coleman (8 )
WR7 - Torrey Smith (9)
RB3 - Tevin Coleman (11)
RB4 - Christine Michael (12)
RB5 - DeAndre Washington (13)
RB6 - Tyler Gaffney (15)
RB7 - Kenjon Barner (16)
RB8 - Dion Lewis (18)

Much of the same here compared to my other drafts. Hammered WR early and went after mid-late round high upside pass catching RBs in committees. Somebody reached for Melvin Gordon in the 4th round and I got sniped for Jeremy Langford and Jeremy Hill in consecutive rounds after that. Grabbed Dion Lewis with my last round pick. I'll throw him on IR and grab a kicker when the commish uploads our teams :pimp:.

I would keep Morris and see how Dallas plays out their RB situation. I'm not convinced Elliott will be the bellcow and behind that oline if it's split carries then Morris may do enough for a flex spot.

And keep Steve Smith. The recent success of rookie WRs got ppl hype but the fact is, most rookie WRs will not be fantasy relevant week to week. Maybe they have that one game or two where they do well but in a 12 team league there should be better options to start. To add in to that, as far as Treadwell goes, Vikings aren't really a team that's passing that much imo so you'd have to count on TDs which are fluky. Not a fan of Doctson + there's multiple options in the passing game ahead of him. Looking at the list of WRs drafted in 2016, Sterling Shepard probably has the highest floor. Route running is better than most other rookie WRs this year if not the best + run game is *** for NYG.

My team in a 12 team PPR league.

Any upgrade you think I should try to make? The computer autodrafted Alfred Morris and Dion Lewis somehow is still on waivers so i bid $2 FAAB to try to claim him for Morris.

I also don't feel great about my TE situation being Bennett but it was either him or Witten, and I don't trust Witten at all.

Should I keep Steve Smith or drop him for Josh Doctson or Laquan Treadwell?

Any help?
Dion Lewis is gonna miss at least 8 weeks so unless you have an IR spot I wouldn't consider wasting FAAB and adding him over Morris. He'd be a league-winner if Zeke were to go down.

I doubt Doctson or Treadwell are gonna make any noise early in the season so I'd keep Smith for now.

Last edited:
Made the mistake of dropping Morris for Dion Lewis (spent 2 FAAB $ on it) because the ESPN app didn't show Lewis's injury.

Put in a reverse claim to get Morris back for $1. starting the league in a $3 hole if it goes through then
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last draft of the year last night, unfortunately :frown:. 12 Team PPR league, 1QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX. I had 7th pick.

QB - Tyrod Taylor (Round 10)
RB1 - Arian Foster (6)
RB2 - Charles Sims (7)
WR1 - AJ Green (1)
WR2 - Keenan Allen (2)
WR3 - Sammy Watkins (3)
FLEX - Michael Floyd (5)
TE - Jared Cook (14)
D/ST - Vikings (17)
K - none, I'll pick one up

Bench
WR5 - Jordan Matthews (4)
WR6 - Corey Coleman (8 )
WR7 - Torrey Smith (9)
RB3 - Tevin Coleman (11)
RB4 - Christine Michael (12)
RB5 - DeAndre Washington (13)
RB6 - Tyler Gaffney (15)
RB7 - Kenjon Barner (16)
RB8 - Dion Lewis (18)

Much of the same here compared to my other drafts. Hammered WR early and went after mid-late round high upside pass catching RBs in committees. Somebody reached for Melvin Gordon in the 4th round and I got sniped for Jeremy Langford and Jeremy Hill in consecutive rounds after that. Grabbed Dion Lewis with my last round pick. I'll throw him on IR and grab a kicker when the commish uploads our teams :pimp:.

I am saving your post for reference tonight and tomorrow. I have 7th pick in a 12 team PPR also :lol:

Finished my draft. 12 person +1 PPR keeper league. (Max 2 keepers)

QB: Tyrod
RB: AP / Lamar Miller (Those were my 2 Keepers) Woodhead / Tevin Coleman
WR: Watkins / Cooks / Kelvin Benjamin / Marvin Jones / Will Fuler / Corey Coleman/ Chris Hogan
TE: Zach Miller / Jordan Cameron
Defense : Jets
K: Prater

Any thoughts?

I am saving your post for reference tonight and tomorrow. I have 7th pick in a 12 team PPR also :lol:
Zero-RB is not for the faint of heart but it pays off handsomely :lol:. Good luck.

Finished my draft. 12 person +1 PPR keeper league. (Max 2 keepers)

QB: Tyrod

RB: AP / Lamar Miller (Those were my 2 Keepers) Woodhead / Tevin Coleman

WR: Watkins / Cooks / Kelvin Benjamin / Marvin Jones / Will Fuler / Corey Coleman/ Chris Hogan

TE: Zach Miller / Jordan Cameron

Defense : Jets

K: Prater

Any thoughts?
Looks good to me. Huge fan of Tygod, Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Watkins, Cooks, Marvin Jones, Will Fuller, Corey Coleman this year. RB depth is pretty shaky so you'll have to play the waiver wire a bit more for them. I'd personally get rid of Jordan Cameron. I'm assuming you grabbed him in case Zach Miller doesn't work out, but I don't think Cameron is gonna either :lol:.

Last edited:
Zero-RB is not for the faint of heart but it pays off handsomely
laugh.gif
. Good luck.
Looks good to me. Huge fan of Tygod, Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Watkins, Cooks, Marvin Jones, Will Fuller, Corey Coleman this year. RB depth is pretty shaky so you'll have to play the waiver wire a bit more for them. I'd personally get rid of Jordan Cameron. I'm assuming you grabbed him in case Zach Miller doesn't work out, but I don't think Cameron is gonna either
laugh.gif
Yeah only reason I grabbed him 
laugh.gif
 Im a Bears fan so I seen how Gase used his TE's last year in Martellus and was a big catalyst in Zach coming out party so I feel like he mayyyyyyyy be able to get something like that out of Cameron.

Made the mistake of dropping Morris for Dion Lewis (spent 2 FAAB $ on it) because the ESPN app didn't show Lewis's injury.

Put in a reverse claim to get Morris back for $1. starting the league in a $3 hole if it goes through then
laugh.gif

Cant you just put Lewis on the IR?  Or does your league not have a IR spot?

going WR heavy in all my leagues.... 

#1 pick, 12 teams, PPR

RD1 - AB

RD2 - B. Marshall

RD3 - A. Cooper

RD4- J. Hill

RD5 - Luck

RD6 - D. Moncrief

RD7 - J. Matthews 

hated my Luck pick as soon as I made it.... but felt a little better about it with my 6/7 round picks 

---------------------------

#9 pick, 14 teams, PPR for TE ONLY

RD1 - Gronk

RD2 - A. Robinson

RD3 - S. Watkins

RD4 - J. Hill

RD5 - J. Matthews

RD6 - Marvin Jones

going WR heavy in all my leagues.... 

#1 pick, 12 teams, PPR

RD1 - AB
RD2 - B. Marshall
RD3 - A. Cooper
RD4- J. Hill
RD5 - Luck
RD6 - D. Moncrief
RD7 - J. Matthews 

hated my Luck pick as soon as I made it.... but felt a little better about it with my 6/7 round picks 

---------------------------

#9 pick, 14 teams, PPR for TE ONLY

RD1 - Gronk
RD2 - A. Robinson
RD3 - S. Watkins
RD4 - J. Hill
RD5 - J. Matthews
RD6 - Marvin Jones
Who's your second RB in your 12-team league

Back
Top Bottom