OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Easy on dropping him. Let's see you who will bring in. If they bringing Josh McCown then things will still be okay for a fill-in spot and to use on bye weeks

Sounds good. There's not much out there to pick up anyways. Tajae Sharpe is all I really saw to be honest.

My WRs right now are Julio, A.J., Baldwin & Travis Benjamin.

I tend to agree, but I can't get my group of 12 together for Labor Day Weekend and no one wants to draft during a weekday. The weekend before Labor Day is the best that I can do.

Yeah my league went back and forth with 3 different dates. Finally settled on tomorrow night.

Anything earlier than this week is too early IMO. For us, we found it tough with the holiday weekend coming up and for the fact that a few of the guys are cops so their schedules are all over.

Smart pick.  I think 7th is exactly where AP should start being drafted.  I probably would rather have a DeAndre Hopkins than AP anyway, but 7th would be the earliest he should be considered.

If one of Nuke or AJ Green are avail at 7 I'm leaning towards them instead.

My WRs right now are Julio, A.J., Baldwin & Travis Benjamin.

Not A.J as is A.J Green? :nerd:

Last edited:
Thoughts?  This is a 12 man league.  I had pick 6 in a snake draft.

QB- Aaron Rodgers, RG3
RBs- Todd Gurley, Danny Woodhead, Darren Sproles, Shane Vereen
WRs- Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Allen Hurns, Marvin Jones, Crabtree, Sanu, Rishard Matthews
TE- Delanie Walker
D/ST- Rams
K- Who cares, but Chandler Catanzaro

I feel alright about it.  People are so down on QBs but I think that Rodgers in the 4th was still good value.  I know Dez and DT are both question marks because their QB play.  That could be frustrating this year.

Is Woodhead going to be a decent RB2?  Any chance Sproles or Vereen do anything?
Are you in a PPR league? I'm not big on Vereen but Sproles will be used heavy in the Eagles offense

Well I'll let y'all let me know if I took advantage of that or not :nerd: :wow:

QB1 - Rivers
RB1 - Ingram
RB2 - DeMarco Murray
WR1 - Julio
WR2 - A.J. Green
Flex - Doug Baldwin
TE - Dwayne Allen
D/ST - Rams
K - McManus

RB3 - Jeremy Langford
RB4 - Melvin Gordon
RB5 - Jay Ajayi
RB6 - Tim Hightower (cuff to Ingram)
WR4 - Travis Benjamin
WR5 - Stefon Diggs
QB2 - Ryan Fitzpatrick

Last edited:
4th pick, 12-team PPR... Big 3 wideouts gone...

Do I go DJ, Nuk or Gurley or AP?

Looks like the majority here love DJ

I would go DJ in PPR.  He is a superior receiver to Gurley, and Gurley is going to be heavily dependent on how well his defense does to keep them in games.  

Pretty new to fantasy football but would it be way too early to take cooper with the first pick of the second round? I would be drafting 12th and feel he will be gone by the time of my third pick

Last edited:
Pretty new to fantasy football but would it be way too early to take cooper with the first pick of the second round? I would be drafting 12th and feel he will be gone by the time of my third pick

Could do better but he probably won't be there in the 3rd.

If you feel comfortable taking him there, take him.

Slightly leaning Hopkins over dj. I draft this weekend if I'm in that scenario I gotta take an elite WR, especially if you're comfortable with the likes of lacy or Freeman, for example as a 2nd round back.

That's a bit too early

I'd take Johnson (PPR) or Gurley after the 3 WR's.

Having the #1 RB is better than having the #4 WR imo, especially when you factor in RB depth vs WR depth

Just finished my draft. 12 person draft PPR league
I drafted 8th overall snake draft
Qb:
Derek Carr
Ryan Tannehil

Rb:
Lamar Miller
Jeremy Langford
Thomas Rawls
Chris Ivory

Wr:
Julio jones
Amari Cooper
Ty Hilton
Amar Aiken

TE:
Jordan Reed
Jordan Cameron
Kicker:
Chandler Catanzaro

Defense st
Houston Texans

What yall think?

how did you get lamar and julio at 8th? 
sick.gif

Just finished my draft. 12 person draft PPR league
I drafted 8th overall snake draft
Qb:
Derek Carr
Ryan Tannehil

Rb:
Lamar Miller
Jeremy Langford
Thomas Rawls
Chris Ivory

Wr:
Julio jones
Amari Cooper
Ty Hilton
Amar Aiken

TE:
Jordan Reed
Jordan Cameron
Kicker:
Chandler Catanzaro

Defense st
Houston Texans

What yall think?

Who the hell you playing against that gets you Julio, Lamar, Reed, Cooper, rawls,Hilton, and Langford? Some of these league you guys are playing in, damn. That's like 5 3rd to 4th round players on the same damn team.

But that's a solid team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom