OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ware possibly if the Chiefs let Charles go after this year.
Damn that hurt to read 
mean.gif

I really hate having to pick this **** before the season

How many leagues are you guys in I'm in 3 now but I kinda want a 4th *sigh*. At what point does it become overwhelming?

I did 8 last year and legit kept up w/ all of them.

I don't have a problem. I'll tell you when I had enough...

Invites sent to those that PM'd me.

So far looks like we've got about 4/10 slots filled. PM me if you are interested in an ESPN league (.5 PPR)

Draft will be snake ordered with random order determined 1 hour prior to draft time.

Tentative draft date will be Wednesday Sept 7th 7:30pm PST (subject to change to accommodate). 

Last edited:
Damn that hurt to read :smh:

I really hate having to pick this **** before the season

Damn that's stupid you gotta pick your next keepers before the season. I wouldn't put Ware as a keeper just yet though...we have no idea how the Charles situation is going to end up.

Just finished my first draft which im Commish of ... man i tried updating stuff from my ipad all last week because i left my comp charger at my in lawsStarted the draft ish was set on a 15sec timer :x ... then get about half way thru and learn that position limits were set so could only take 4 WR & 4 RB.It was almost impossible to find ppl u wanted in later rounds. I didnt even know the ipad fudged it up that bad pissed me off.But everyone was pretty happy with their teams in the end but that 15 sec was ridiculous

Just finished my first draft which im Commish of ... man i tried updating stuff from my ipad all last week because i left my comp charger at my in laws Started the draft ish was set on a 15sec timer :x ... then get about half way thru and learn that position limits were set so could only take 4 WR & 4 RB. It was almost impossible to find ppl u wanted in later rounds. I didnt even know the ipad fudged it up that bad pissed me off. But everyone was pretty happy with their teams in the end but that 15 sec was ridiculous

remind me not to join one of your leagues? :lol:

Start one:

Rawls
Stewart
Abdullah

I have Rawls and I'm not liking what I'm reading :smh:

Tue, Sep 6

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he does not "want to rush" Thomas Rawls (ankle).

Advice: Carroll said Rawls should be ready to start "in the next couple weeks," but "it's still time to take care of him." The coach added he would "love for him to carry the ball quite a bit" Week 1, but it sounds like he expects Rawls to play a limited role. Even in a great matchup, Rawls is shaping up as more of a risk-reward RB3, while Christine Michael should receive FLEX consideration in all formats.

Last edited:
Just dropped Bilal Powell for Christine Michael

He was a FA? Lol

Since no one reaponded

ivory or duke Johnson this week

Yes I have to pick between them two :smh:

Duke in PPR, Ivory standard
Yes PPR

just scared he won't get much play this week

I need all the points I can get, I always wanna get tbat week 1 win

I got Ryan Mathews as my other RB

Playing Odell, Mike Evans, and Watkins along with Jordan reed so I'm hoping for big numbers.

remind me not to join one of your leagues? :lol:

I don't even want to be in my league haha nah but it was brutal man idk what the hell happened with settings in the draft section.

Afterwards I offered everyone for a redraft tomorrow but 9 of 12 were happy with their teams. 2 of the 3 were at work so they auto picked and weren't responding in group text, the other 1 was me :lol:

Here's my squad

View media item 2157518
15 sec got me a couple auto picks cuz they were in my queue

Thinking of dropping Rawls or Dixon and pinking up Ware .. I need another starting RB

If anyone runs a 12 team league, I'm in one where the playoff settings are pretty cool.

Rather than the default 6 teams, 2 byes, we do 7 teams 1 bye. Only 1 division, and the 7th team gets in based on total points scored, not record. Adds sort of a wild card element to it. That team actually won the championship last year.

Just something to think about if you're looking to add a different element to your league.
My 12 team league has 3 divisions. Top winner of each division and wild card (next best record out of 3 divisions) making it 4 teams to the playoffs.

IMO, 6 teams to the playoff in a 12 team league is too many. You want to make the playoffs hard to get into, therefore making in-season management even that more important
I have a trade offer where I would send Le'Veon Bell and receive Giovani Bernard and Shane Vereen. I'm thinking about declining it. What do y'all think?
Not sure if serious but pass what you smoking on this way if you are seriously considering this trade

Just found out, best regular season record in my league gets $400 (buy in was 200)

Kinda wanna aim for best record of course while winning the whole thing but good way to come away with something end of the season

Yahoo graded my boys team A+ and predicted him to go 13-0 :smh:

Drop Rawls or K.Dixon for Ware?

Bro you're talking about DROPPING Rawls now just because of that bogus *** report that took Carroll's words out of context? I really hope other people are looking to rid themselves of Rawls this easily too.

Drop Rawls or K.Dixon for Ware?
Bro you're talking about DROPPING Rawls now just because of that bogus *** report that took Carroll's words out of context? I really hope other people are looking to rid themselves of Rawls this easily too.
Well at this point im really in need of an RB2, with everything ive seen Rawls has to work his way out of the dog house and take his job back. But yeah you right, stash would be the better option for me right now with him 
laugh.gif

damn i screwed this draft up

Back
Top Bottom