OFFICIAL 2016 @MiamiHEAT SEASON THREAD::::

Win out and hopefully Chicago or pacers drop a game [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Was it me or were the refs calling the game in favor of the Cavs last night. Those fouls against James Johnson and Kevin Love being able to grab at will was :x

So glad the Heat came out on top with the odds stacked against them. 1 more game and we still have a chance. This team has already become one of my favorite all time Heat teams ever. These guys are so dope! They work hard and plat the right way.

Proud of this group. Playoffs or not, we went from worst record in the league to playing meaningful games at the end of the season. It was a fun ride. Now we have to put our trust in Pat to make moves in the offseason.

Last edited:
Honestly we can't pay Dion and James unless we plan to get a Marquee FA to go along with that tied cap

Need to get this Bosh thing over with

I thought the bosh thing was done with? Can't we release him already? I know pat didn't want him to sign to any other team :lol:

Apparently the only reason we haven't released him is because Pat da Finesse Gawd is trying to trade him and get some value :lol:

Last edited:
Almost made the playoffs! Congrats to my Heat fam for a solid well fought season

Easy to say we broke a lot of expectations

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom