Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand dudes who stay not having cash on deck and refuse to use venmo. :smh:

Yep

im ole fashioned i have paypal for online purchases but i always carry cash on me. hate paying everything with cards. ive had card information stolen from me from card readers or whatever they called. i like cash. 

I have my card stolen a few times and got all the money back. I've had cash stolen and didn't get a dime back (shrug)

Credit cards over debit though, way more protection

I dont like Venmo because I value my privacy.  I hate that everyone can see what payments you have sent in a news feed so to speak.  

I dont like Venmo because I value my privacy.  I hate that everyone can see what payments you have sent in a news feed so to speak.  

It's only public if you choose not to make payment private. You can even set the default to private.

And I've never heard of anyone being charged a transaction fee on venmo that's wild.

I have my card stolen a few times and got all the money back. I've had cash stolen and didn't get a dime back (shrug)

Credit cards over debit though, way more protection

Same. I actually had my CC compromised last week. Chase alerted me and cancelled my card immediately. No big deal.

I'm the other way. I can't believe people still use cash. Especially with all the CC rewards out there. Hell, get something as simple as Citi's double cash card for all your transactions. This only for peeps with no CC debt and pay the whole balance every month though.

Last edited:

It's only public if you choose not to make payment private. You can even set the default to private.

The person receiving the payments would also need to make it private, or you setting it to private doesnt do anything.

Nah you need to set "Transactions Involving You" to private. Then it doesn't matter what they do, any transaction involving you will only show up on your private feed and the private feed of the other participant. No one else will be able to see it unless.

Last edited:
Funny you guys hve this conversation today. Got invited to lunch by some coworkers an hour ago.We grt there and it's cash only. Asked one of the girls to cop and sent her the money via venmo.

Venmo gang.

Never have cash gang.

Funny you guys hve this conversation today. Got invited to lunch by some coworkers an hour ago.We grt there and it's cash only. Asked one of the girls to cop and sent her the money via venmo.

Venmo gang.

Never have cash gang.
I never have cash because my primary earnings are bets made in the NT NBA thread and nobody ever pays up

Venmo gang.

Never have cash gang.

I never have cash because my primary earnings are bets made in the NT NBA thread and nobody ever pays up

:rofl: picturing you tryinn scrape by by betting $50 that draymond closes his mouth once before halftime, or $100 Livingston gets a real taper.

Not everyone who wants to blow off steam has anxiety issues.
Not everyone who has anxiety issues will tell you about them either.

There is s difference between having moments of anxiousness and battling anxiety issues.

Either way, it's stupid of any of y'all fake NT doctors to diagnose someone you don't know of having or not having a mental condition.

He might or he might not, but it's not for us to guess. Let the doctors or better yet the person being discussed tell you what their issue is, don't just make **** up
Exactly.

My favorite part about this whole thing with Lowry, and similar stories, is when people try to label it something before deciding whether or not they approve.

Like, no one needs your approval, and whoever we're talking about don't need your permission to do whatever they did that we're talking about. Like they think the person being discussed can move forward IF we all say, "OK, that was legit. You may proceed with life. We approve."

FOH 
laugh.gif

Lowry struggled with something, I know that.

I've struggled with things before, and so has every person googling their tail off trying to find Lowry's mental history.

Stop it.

He struggled. Let it be that.

"Well I'm not going to feel sorry for someone until I know if..." Then don't.

"Dude just ain't built for this." Agreed. But if every single athlete had the mental fortitude of whoever you have as an example, there would be DIFFERENT problems for us to laugh at. No, it wouldn't be anyone running off to the locker room, but there would be others.

"Ol' terry cloth self." Why's he gotta be all that? 
laugh.gif

"Wait, is it really anxiety issues or some other mental issue, or is he just emo?" Man, what? Placing struggles on levels now? Like if he was super emo, that's... ok? That's ok to make fun of? "It's just emo, guys. Commence lols, it's just emo. He's banging out to Fallout Boy and Panic at the Disco, and I've taken all his razor blades. It's just emo."

Every show on TV is pissing on Lowry.
He might be mental after this.
He better step it all the way up in the next game
yep

Every show on TV is pissing on Lowry.
He might be mental after this.
imagine if he played for  the knicks. new york fanbase would eat dude alive. 
yep

No telling what that guy is going through right now at his house.

Drake better give him a call and check on him man.

JEFF MORTON  ‏@luvbeingjmo    13m13 minutes ago

@jemelehill So Chuck....can I come over tomorrow and talk about these Jordan Rules? #Lowry

Ci7ZejdUoAAmAgU.jpg

Catching up with the thread...

Venmo?

What.

The actual.

Eff?

Can't stand dudes who don't have cash and refuse to use Venmo? Is... debit card... no longer an option?

Catching up with the thread...

Venmo?

What.

The actual.

Eff?

Can't stand dudes who don't have cash and refuse to use Venmo? Is... debit card... no longer an option?

No, a debit card generally isn't a viable option of payment between two individuals. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom