Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be tripping but, the fact that the question was even asked again seems like dude wasn't really tryna bet. It had already been confirmed so why the need for a response?

I've only really seen at stores that are super close to college campuses like around UC Berkeley, but it's not really meant for point of sale transactions.

Venmo has been around a long time, these days PayPal mobile is up to speed but it was lagging behind for a while. That's why they recently bought out venmo.

So no currently there's no real advantage over PayPal except that more people use it, venmo established itself as the go to mobile payment app.
A whole phase done came and went and I didn't even know about it. 
laugh.gif
Old man

I might be tripping but, the fact that the question was even asked again seems like dude wasn't really tryna bet. It had already been confirmed so why the need for a response?
I already cancelled his bet and took up another before he responded =NO BET

Make sense?

I dont like Venmo because I value my privacy.  I hate that everyone can see what payments you have sent in a news feed so to speak.  

this. the fact that Venmo even provides this sort of sharing is ridiculous and a reflection of the over-sharing social media age we live in. I use social media for photo sharing and whatnot, but I have a hard time understanding why we need to share our financial transactions with our friends.

by the way, we should just stop expecting that comptonprince will own up to the bet. i think we're more likely to witness the Raptors win the ECF than see compton follow through.

Last edited:
I already cancelled his bet and took up another before he responded =NO BET

Make sense?

This fool keep saying I didn't respond. I let it go a long time ago but you keep putting this bs out there. So now you're not only a fraud but a liar. Probably aint even from Compton. Keep your money bruh I'd respect you more if you said you'll pay when you feel like it

He really asked multiple times for confirmation

roll.gif

this dude is like a subscription service

You sure?

Positive?

Are you still sure?

Agree to the terms and conditions.

Super sure?
Exactly.  Dude confirmed twice.  I don't know how one could interpret that he did not confirm.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom