Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of venmo, what's it do?

It's a mobile payment service now owned by paypal. You use your phone to link it to a bank account, debit card or credit card and it allows you to make payments phone to phone using which ever funding method you opt for.

Man I hope you 2 cats can sort that bet out.

NT was just getting good credit again.

Go from blowing a 750 to a 560 in one day.
mean.gif

Catching up with the thread...

Venmo?

What.

The actual.

Eff?

Can't stand dudes who don't have cash and refuse to use Venmo? Is... debit card... no longer an option?
No, a debit card generally isn't a viable option of payment between two individuals.
laugh.gif
So... are there stores that take Venmo? Because otherwise, that's the only advantage over PayPal, and the only difference?

And how do you give money to each other? Log in, select who you're wanting to give it to, they log in to their Venmo, you send the money?

Man I hope you 2 cats can sort that bet out.

NT was just getting good credit again.

Go from blowing a 750 to a 560 in one day.
mean.gif
Lol aint nothing to sort out I cancelled cause he didnt respond as u can see from the post on the previous page  I aint buyin his as NO VANS....

Like Ima really ask for @NobleKane  info to pay him, but not him come on now....

I just put up a whole page of quotes where we confirmed the bet 3 times. Just because you wanna act like you never saw it after the fact doesn't change anything. Stop lying and saying I didn't respond

Catching up with the thread...

Venmo?

What.

The actual.

Eff?

Can't stand dudes who don't have cash and refuse to use Venmo? Is... debit card... no longer an option?
No, a debit card generally isn't a viable option of payment between two individuals. :lol:
So... are there stores that take Venmo? Because otherwise, that's the only advantage over PayPal, and the only difference?

And how do you give money to each other? Log in, select who you're wanting to give it to, they log in to their Venmo, you send the money?

There are some stores that accept it. I've only really seen at stores that are super close to college campuses like around UC Berkeley, but it's not really meant for point of sale transactions.

Venmo has been around a long time, these days PayPal mobile is up to speed but it was lagging behind for a while. That's why they recently bought out venmo.

So no currently there's no real advantage over PayPal except that more people use it, venmo established itself as the go to mobile payment app.

Last edited:

It's a mobile payment service now owned by paypal. You use your phone to link it to a bank account, debit card or credit card and it allows you to make payments phone to phone using which ever funding method you opt for.
cool, dudes asking their friends to zenmo them before they catch their lunch tho? what's next, inviting the homies over and invoicing them for the beers 

You know what I find really surprising, no quote from Lebron in regard to Lowry decompressing.
You know he's been asked for a comment a hundred times.
Figured Lebby would pour salt in that wound after Lowry said what he said about Lebron in comparison to Curry, right after Toronto had just knocked off HEAT

Last edited:
I've only really seen at stores that are super close to college campuses like around UC Berkeley, but it's not really meant for point of sale transactions.

Venmo has been around a long time, these days PayPal mobile is up to speed but it was lagging behind for a while. That's why they recently bought out venmo.

So no currently there's no real advantage over PayPal except that more people use it, venmo established itself as the go to mobile payment app.
A whole phase done came and went and I didn't even know about it. 
laugh.gif

cool, dudes asking their friends to zenmo them before they catch their lunch tho? what's next, inviting the homies over and invoicing them for the beers 

Better example would be you and your boys go on a road trip. Driver fills up a couple times and you and your boys want to split the cost of gas evenly and it's $30 a head. If you don't have cash on you just pay him $30 using venmo. He receives the payment and transfer the funds to his checking account.

Or

comptonprince comptonprince loses a bet for $100. He doesn't want to pay up but decides you know what, that *** can get half what he's owed. He doesn't have PayPal so he looks up BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE on Venmo, sends him $50 and tells him don't bug him no mo about that ish.

Last edited:
@leemelone, @ComptonPrince, y'all starting to get personal now.

Words were said, a bet may or not have taken place, obviously no money is changing hands now. Not through Venmo, not through PayPal, not WesternUnion, not cash, debit, or credit, not through Samsung Pay, not the Square, not bitcoin, not Monopoly money.

It's not happening.

Last edited:
I got $100 for any sucka that wanna take okc in game 2

Put the mulah where ya mouth is

$$$

Whats Good?

Im serious dont pull a @awwsome
 U gon pay up?

I won't need to but I got a1 credit in here

Ight Bet Blood $100 :pimp:

I bet you 100 dollars warriors win game 2?

im already booked lol

@leemelone
  is it a bet? 2 other suckas want the bet too and im only gon do 1 lol

It's a bet cuh

Fraud alert

Damn. I knew **** was gonna mixed up with all them bets getting thrown around. :lol:

Was any bet official? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom