Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look fwd to the rubber match

Did not understand the judges. They had this fight way closer then I thought it was. The draw tho smh

Good thing his dad told him to go out there and win the 12th

Last edited:
Frampton honesty is appreciated dude is a stand up guy he has my respect.wouldn't mind the 3 rd fight being in england either that crowd wud be nuts

I hate that statement every time i see it lol. Leo is backing buddy up and had enough power for frampton to have not gotten reckless like GGG tends to in most of his fights. LSC has framptons respect. No knockdowns but LSC is a complete fighter and showing his ability on the in and outside and not to mention being able to fight on the back foot

Frampton def brings the thunder tho but hssnt really found a rhythm this fight

Frampton needs a ko and shouldve pushed the issue from round 1

Should've said lacks stopping power, you know what I meant.

Edit: FYI, Northern Ireland is not England.

Last edited:
Though I'm a bigger fan of Frampton, I see LSC winning the rubber match.

Even though Frampton is heavier and more powerful he struggled with LSC's reach, distance control, and counter punching. I see LSC winning by a larger margin, or even more clearly than this time.

Last edited:
The Vargas-Berchelt fight should have been stopped a couple RD's earlier.  As a corner sometimes you have to accept when a night is not your guys night, and protect him from himself. 

Great fight and game plan by LSC. 
 Dylan Hernandez ‏@dylanohernandez  2h2 hours ago
 3 days after DUI arrest, Oscar De La Hoya was at HBO-televised card in Indio. Declined to speak. Ran from me as if I were Tito Trinidad.
laugh.gif

The Vargas-Berchelt fight should have been stopped a couple RD's earlier.  As a corner sometimes you have to accept when a night is not your guys night, and protect him from himself. 

Amen to that, brutha. Dude almost got scalped.

And for the first time in my recent memory SHO killed HBO with their card today. PBC came thru big-time. Can't wait to see the Wilder fight and then the big magilla, Thurman/Garcia.

I've given upon Broner. His fight's gonna be ***. He's probably gonna miss weight anyway. Calling it now...

Back
Top Bottom