Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly the next fight will all be up to frampton and the adjustments he makes. If I'm him I'm asking for a smaller ring and. Trying to make the fight as ugly as possible. He also needs to stay committed to the body and stop wasting uneccesary movement to evade punches. And he has to stop walking str8 back when retreating

I just caught up with the HBO card. The PBC card was great, but I liked the HBO a little bit more. It was my first time watching Takashi Miura and I was impressed by his body work.

Last edited:
If HBOs crowd was better then they woulda had a better card cuz their fights were about even to SHOs but that crowd for HBO was so dead smh. There was action in both fights & there was almost silence in the building :x :smh:

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  20s20 seconds ago
 It's official: Former USC football player Gerald Washington is new @BronzeBomber opponent Feb. 25 in Birmingham. Story coming @latimessports

If HBOs crowd was better then they woulda had a better card cuz their fights were about even to SHOs but that crowd for HBO was so dead smh. There was action in both fights & there was almost silence in the building :x :smh:

It looked like an audition for Lomachenko's next victim but action-packed for sure.

Will garcia unify 135 or move up again? Crawfords trainer talkin like they want that fight.

I dont see mikey winning that one. Barley any casuals even know who bud is.

Last edited:
Robert Garcia said he thinks Chavez could beat Canelo in the late rounds.
Does Chavez actually have a legit chance (if he takes training serious)?

Robert Garcia said he thinks Chavez could beat Canelo in the late rounds.
Does Chavez actually have a legit chance (if he takes training serious)?

pEk4kz.gif

It's not out of the question. Chavez is the bigger man, when he actually took his career somewhat serious he used to be kinda vicious with the body shots, and Canelo was known to fade in the later rounds (not as much anymore, but still it was an issue at some point). Also Chavez dropped Sergio in the 12th, he's still just as big and carries as much weight behind his punches late as he does early so Canelo can't let off the gas.

If Chavez is motivated and in shape it's not gonna be a cakewalk for Canelo. But that's a big if.

But I also thought Angulo was gonna give Canelo problems and we saw how that went. Chavez is a much bigger dude than Angulo, but if he's not on point it might be a similar styled beatdown.

Last edited:
Besides the physicality, national pride will be a major factor. Chavez Jr is a lazy piece of ****, but if Canelo doesn't motivate him to show up then nothing will.

If Buddy could actually box throw combinations and be a force in the ring this fight would be interesting. But the only intimidating thing about buddy is his stature. That fight gon be to one sided. I need deontay to fight one of the European heavyweights. We thought the klitschko era was bad for hw wilder starting a whole new era with nobody's smh

Only person I want to see him fight is joshua

Who is this orozco cat that crawford is fighting?

25-0 16 KOs

I don't see any info about this fight.

Where did you hear this from?

Edit: Fight is happening May 20th and there is 2 fighters in the running for this fight Orozco and Felix Diaz (19-1, 9 KO)

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/2/1/14476964/terence-crawford-to-fight-again-on-may-20-in-omaha

Promoter Bob Arum wants to make the fight with Diaz, and Dan Rafael at ESPN.com speculates that Orozco’s promoters at Golden Boy don’t want to make the fight, either. Plus, as he notes, Orozco was hospitalized in December trying to make weight for a fight with Fidel Maldonado Jr, and he could be moving up.

Last edited:
 Write on the Button ‏@mikebaca2  1h1 hour ago
 Finalized HBO PPV card:
GGG-Jacobs (WBA/WBC/IBF 160)
Gonzalez-Srisaket (WBC 115)
Cuadras-Carmona (115)
Martin-Cruz (135)
#boxing

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  21m21 minutes ago
 Per source with knowledge of the situation, #CottoKirkland is off. I'm told it's an injury to Kirkland. #boxing

Back
Top Bottom