Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spence vs Special K will be an excellent fight.

Last edited:
Does Spence have any chance of actually winning that fight on the cards in Sheffield?

It should be a good fight but I wish it was at a more neutral location.

Last edited:
Does Spence have any chance of actually winning that fight on the cards in Sheffield?

Probably not a great chance but I'm glad both guys are stepping up to the challenge.

That felt like a 3 minute JB commercial.
But seriously tho, how could anyone not like Golovkin?

Washington PostVerified account ‏@washingtonpost  3h3 hours ago
 Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather reportedly come to terms on a mega-fight http://wapo.st/2lLu1nk 
laugh.gif

Ain't nobody got time nor money to blow on a mayweather sparring session. :smh:

This. Can't believe ESPN really pushing this to. McGregor doesn't even have a boxing license in Nevada

Let alone he hasn't proved that he can box with any pro boxer at this point.

I'd easily pass on this knowing Floyd won't and can't lose. There are much better fighters out there who would be a better practical draw and money draw. I don't think anyone is giving McGregor a chance to win lol

This. Can't believe ESPN really pushing this to. McGregor doesn't even have a boxing license in Nevada

I'd easily pass on this knowing Floyd won't and can't lose. There are much better fighters out there who would be a better practical draw and money draw. I don't think anyone is giving McGregor a chance to win lol

We're supposed to take it as seriously as when Mayweather fought the Big Show. Anyway the fans of both will eat it up, so it's win-win.

Last edited:
We're supposed to take it as seriously as when Mayweather fought the Big Show. Anyway the fans of both will eat it up, so it's win-win.

All I see are a bunch of UFC trolls venturing into this thread to spew nonsense :lol:

I hope the regulars in here can refrain lol

Last edited:

This isn't about Floyd adding to his legacy. This is about $$$ which is what his career has mostly been about.

I'm interested to see if Connor cuts the UFC into this or if he's going to take them to court under the Ali Act.

Garcia Thurman has to have better odds of going 12 rounds then any GGG fight

Id see that thurman fight

Easter is that dude.

Good for charlo. I just wanted to fight him see andrade.

Last edited:

There's always that stigma in boxing and your not wrong for thinking that. I remember Terrance Crawford went over to Glasgow to fight Ricky Burns and won a decision to take the WBO lightweight title. It's definitely possible. Spence just has to win convincingly.

Kudos to Brook for stepping up and defending his title when so many boxers would have just vacated. I'm excited about this fight.

I don't think Spence is worried about the fight going to the cards honestly. If Kell can survive, I think he wins cleanly.

Back
Top Bottom