Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saul's arms are too short to box with GGGod.
I just wanted to make that reference and get it out of the way. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm guessing around 900K to 1M at the most. 1M is the new 2M

Would Mayweather vs McGregor do 2 Mill?

Probably, but your attracting a different crowd with a fight like that. Besides the idiots who actually think it would be a good fight, you'd also get people buying it just off the spectacle of it all.

GGG-Canelo is going to be a big fight for boxing fans but at the end of the day it's a fight between a Kazakh and a Mexican. This isn't going to have that much crossover appeal (outside the main demographics interested in this fight), and it will be going up against CFB.

Last edited:
I'm actually pulling for Canelo over GGG.

But something tells me GGG will win. The bigger man, Canelo doesn't have the reach to jab him all night.

GGG has a chin (look how much bigger his head is :wow: Like a dam Pit Bull)

Last edited:
My money will be on GGG and
I agree that Canelo in order to win, will need to have a perfect fight. But I think GGG wins by TKO in the 10th.

So has Chavez said anything about what exactly in the **** he was doing last night?

I'm surprised they already agreed to terms on the Canelo/GGG fight before all of the numbers for gate and PPV came in from last night.

But glad they got it done :smokin

Obviously predetermined/staged. The Compubox numbers prove it! Chavez didn't throw ****! :smh: Even when he had him on the ropes.

Came for the paycheck. They had a ******* promo video ready! :lol: The lights dimed like The Undertaker walking out to the ring.

Obviously predetermined/staged. The Compubox numbers prove it! Chavez didn't throw ****! :smh: Even when he had him on the ropes.

Came for the paycheck. They had a ******* promo video ready! :lol: The lights dimed like The Undertaker walking out to the ring.

This ended up being just like the scenarios I used to post. The only difference is I would've had Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawyler commentating.

Yeah when Chavez had Canelo back to the ropes and threw nothing, and then basically walked away back to the middle of the ring, bruh. I'm not one to call fights fixed but some of his choices last night were very puzzling to say the least.

MAYBE he saw how much faster Canelo was and felt his power and just didn't want to open up, but the whole fight announcement/video/GGG ring appearance after the fight looks super suspect given Chavez' garbage effort

Goldberg spears GGG and The Rock gives the people's elbow to Canelo? :nerd:

Then Mayweather runs back into the rings to help out fellow breathens, only to be chased down by Big show.

Last edited:
Canelo yelling out, "Gennedy where are you!"
That was comedy...
GGG should have done the undertaker intro after his promo video, it would have been crazy...

That was comedy...
GGG should have done the undertaker intro after his promo video, it would have been crazy...

Max: "Canelo what do you have to say? Who do you want next?"

Canelo: "Chripullll Yeeeee, I want Chripulll Yeee"

:lol:

Lost amongst all this hoopla is Mac, hoping that the winner can take him out to pasture sometime in Dec.

That was comedy...

That bio hazard alarm did send chills down my spine.

My buddy ordered the fight and i told him that promo was well worth the $70 he spent :lol:

Back
Top Bottom