OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is UCLA considered a top program, they legit haven't won anything in decades. No conference championships since 1998....146-111 in the past twenty years isn't special yet they routinely pull in great classes

Nobody considers them a top program, really. Great school with lots of tradition in all sports.

They should be a top program based on where they are located.

Nobody considers them a top program, really. Great school with lots of tradition in all sports.

They should be a top program based on where they are located.
Every year it seems like some beat writer or journalist picks them to make some noise and then they finish 8-4 or 7-5 on the regular

Every year it seems like some beat writer or journalist picks them to make some noise and then they finish 8-4 or 7-5 on the regular

this is true. They have incredible depth each year but do nothing with it. Mora has a free pass this year.

I dont think UCLA cares enough about football, to be honest. A true hidden gem that should be way better. I dont know how any kid passes on playing for them after visiting. Beautiful campus/females, in the heart of right where you want to be as a 18-22 year old.

As a former Trojan, if my son has a choice to go to USC or UCLA for education, I'm forcing him to go to UCLA. Or he lives at home if he goes to USC.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at the USC slurpage on the show.

Pedo St going to get shafted from the looks of things. 

:lol:  at the USC slurpage on the show.

Hate it. Happens too often where we;re talked about as being the team nobody wants to play, but we're out of the mix. Like finding out 12 years later that the one girl you really liked who you thought you had no chance with was actually into you but you missed out because you were scared.

Hate it. Happens too often where we;re talked about as being the team nobody wants to play, but we're out of the mix. Like finding out 12 years later that the one girl you really liked who you thought you had no chance with was actually into you but you missed out because you were scared.

:lol:

But on some real ****, nobody wants it with USC at the moment besides Alabama.

:lol:

But on some real ****, nobody wants it with USC at the moment besides Alabama.

:lol:. Had to take it one step too far.

i dont know about clearly. Those are the only 3 teams out side of Bama that would have me worried if we played. But not significant worry. Just concerned.

You can't tell me Michigan clearly has a better roster. Can't. Not without a real QB.

Clemson plays USC well because they have DW and MW would eat us up. tOSU is tOSU. I never underestimate them and Urban.

Damn, forgot how much the SC guys homer.
They've been irrelevant for so long now, the contingent dissipated for the most part, but know at the slightest sign of improvement, shouting from the mountaintops again.  

Barely beat the Buffs, and dominated Washington. Whoopty do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom