OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I thought the worst team in the SEC was better than the best team in the NFL? I thought the SEC was full of teams that BRING THEIR OWN GUTS and have coaches that know all of the latest dance moves? No greater words in the history of mankind have ever been spoken when a crowd of 75K at Vanderbilt University chant "SEC, SEC" when they're down by 20 against Miami of Ohio.

Last edited:
Jhamon Ausbon flipped from LSU to A&M

Mannie Netherly said he's going to official to Texas because they "have it going the right direction under Coach Strong" ... :lol: Um. Mannie... :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so what happens with Eddie O? Cant see him sticking around.

2 heartbreaks in a row. Would be funny if he wasn't such a good guy

O's done enough at LSU and SC that he deserves another job somewhere on the level that he had with OM.FWIW I still think he should get the job if Fisher and Herman turn LSU down.

Last edited:
You can't judge a coach until he's been given a full offseason to install his program and a year to see it play out.

He's coaching without a real offensive coordinator right now and losing with the same regime that got LES Miles fired. Orgeron was in charge of the defense coming into the year, and for the most part they haven't been the problem, but the rest of the staff still aren't all his guys.

Last edited:
Eddie O can go coach Houston when Herman leaves. He's not capable of more.

We need to stop forcing coordinator/position coaches into head coaching gigs.

Back
Top Bottom