Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Anyone here know a good bar/lounge/ place in forest hills for a group of people to hang out? I'm setting up a mini reunion and I need suggestions

Hov's "pen" game is impeccable man. And ya'll still wild for that Cleathony roast. Bet he ain't gonna be dolo coming out the stripclub anymore

Last edited:
Derrick posted this picture on his FB page last night
14358626_10154458387567305_5582063277776341192_n.jpg

Hello NT-NYK family,

Some of you may have noticed, but I haven't been around much. This was due to spending a lot of time with family these past few months. It brings me great sadness to say that my mother passed away on September 1st. After courageously fighting her battle with cancer for 9 years, her body couldn't continue fighting. She leaves behind me, my sister and my dad-- with whom she's been with for 32 years. I've never met another woman as strong as my mom. She never complained of her cancer or asked "why me?". She believed in generosity, kindness and respecting others as she'd want to be respected. The night she passed away, hundreds of her friends came to visit us immediately to express their condolences. My mother was an amazing woman. She was simple, adventurous, hospitable, loved life and had a smile that would light up an entire room. She taught me and my sister what it took to get by in this world and how to treat other people. By the reception she received during her passing, it became evident to me just how right she was.

My mother was many things to a lot of people. She was a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, and friend. But to me she was my rock. She was the only woman in this world that knew me best and I to her. She will be deeply missed and can never be replaced in my family. Her loss will most certainly be felt for the remainder of my lifetime.

I don't talk about my personal life too much amongst you guys, but I consider everyone here to be an extended part of my family. I kindly ask if everyone could please pray for my mom that she gets granted access to the highest of heavens from God. She was a student of Islam and promoted peace, prosperity, generosity and respect towards every form of walking life. I know she'd be grateful if you guys kept her in your prayers.

Thank you.

-Hank

Hello NT-NYK family,

Some of you may have noticed, but I haven't been around much. This was due to spending a lot of time with family these past few months. It brings me great sadness to say that my mother passed away on September 1st. After courageously fighting her battle with cancer for 9 years, her body couldn't continue fighting. She leaves behind me, my sister and my dad-- with whom she's been with for 32 years. I've never met another woman as strong as my mom. She never complained of her cancer or asked "why me?". She believed in generosity, kindness and respecting others as she'd want to be respected. The night she passed away, hundreds of her friends came to visit us immediately to express their condolences. My mother was an amazing woman. She was simple, adventurous, hospitable, loved life and had a smile that would light up an entire room. She taught me and my sister what it took to get by in this world and how to treat other people. By the reception she received during her passing, it became evident to me just how right she was.

My mother was many things to a lot of people. She was a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, and friend. But to me she was my rock. She was the only woman in this world that knew me best and I to her. She will be deeply missed and can never be replaced in my family. Her loss will most certainly be felt for the remainder of my lifetime.

I don't talk about my personal life too much amongst you guys, but I consider everyone here to be an extended part of my family. I kindly ask if everyone could please pray for my mom that she gets granted access to the highest of heavens from God. She was a student of Islam and promoted peace, prosperity, generosity and respect towards every form of walking life. I know she'd be grateful if you guys kept her in your prayers.

Thank you.

-Hank

Sorry for your loss Hank I really dont know what I would do without moms but stay close to your sis and dad.Be there for them like your mother was there for you guys.

May she RIP

Last edited:
Hello NT-NYK family,

Thank you.

-Hank

Wow. My condolences bro. May she Rest In Peace.

Loss of a family member never is easy. Then to compound the fact that it's your mother.

Respect to you, and prayers for your family.
All the outpouring of love from friends and family is all that you need to know about the woman.

9 years is a long battle. She was strong.
Again, condolences to the Scorpio family
(yes I know that's not your real last name)

Damn Hank condolences to you and your family definitely gonna keep you guys in my thoughts. I don't know you personally but it's evident to me that your mom did a damn good job raising you and your siblings. Cancer is a piece of **** that took her physical form but just know she's gonna always gonna be there in spirit. Continue to be the great dude you are in her honor, she'll be watching.

Back
Top Bottom