18. Al Horford
17. John Wall
16. Jimmy Butler
15. Paul Millsap
14. Kyle Lowry
13. Draymond Green
12. Demarcus Cousins
11. LaMarcus Aldridge

Blatant disrespect. Let's get this got damn season underway already!

Melo behind Paul Millsap, Jimmy Butler, Al Horford, Marc Gasol, & LAMARCUS ******* ALDRIDGE!?

**** that ****. So disrespectful.

I expect this nonsense from ESPN, Sports Illustrated just ran out of F's too I guess and started created BS lists

Just looked the top 10 and of course they were slobbing LBJ. Melo without a doubt needs to be in the top 15 at minimum. He's gonna make them toss that list in the trash when season start.

And KP with the 80 player rating in 2K :smh:

what bugs me as a knick fan is whenever this preseason **** comes out undermining and slandering the knicks and their players, we generally as a team don't prove them wrong 
mean.gif

Sports Illustrated Top 100

30. Kevin Love
29. Andre Drummond
28. Derrick Favors
27. Gordon Hayward
26. Mike Conley
25. Kyrie Irving
24. Carmelo Anthony
23. Karl-Anthony Towns
22. Marc Gasol
21. Damian Lillard
20. Deandre Jordan
19. Klay Thompson
18. Al Horford
17. John Wall
16. Jimmy Butler
15. Paul Millsap
14. Kyle Lowry
13. Draymond Green
12. Demarcus Cousins
11. LaMarcus Aldridge

Blatant disrespect. Let's get this got damn season underway already!
roll.gif

SI is still relevant? i dont care too much about what any of these journalists say. most just ride each other anyway.

A team with Deandre Jordan as the #1 player on the roster would have the worst record in the NBA.

List is ludicrous.

ok, hell naw was irrational. the only players i would build around from 23-11 are KAT, lillard, and cousins. players like klay and deandre would not be as good/effective on their own teams.

There are so many things wrong with that list. I don't even know where to begin.

Anyone else find it odd seeing SI ranking Melo ahead of the guy who basically was player 1B in bringing Clev a title? :lol:

Not at all cause Kyrie does not do well as a #1 option. He is extremely talented but playing with Bron hides his weaknesses as a playmaker.

Not at all cause Kyrie does not do well as a #1 option. He is extremely talented but playing with Bron hides his weaknesses as a playmaker.

Very true, but the same can be said about Draymond Green, Lamarcus Aldridge, Kyle Lowry and Paul Milsap who we're ranked ahead of Melo.

Again, that list makes no sense. Under what basis was the list made under?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom